Chapter 12: My Urge Part II

Time seemed suspended. I was breathing but I couldn't catch my breath.

"No. No. No. This isn't happening." I said. My voice trembling. I held Sasuke, my white hair spilling over my shoulders as I bent my head down.

"Sasuke." I tried shaking him. He didn't move. "Sasuke!" I shook him harder. He didn't move.

"Please. Do something." I pleaded the Hokage who looked at me, holding the person Id sworn I'd never leave again, dying. He snapped his fingers and an ANBU appeared in front of him. "Get the medical nin here as fast as possible." He said and the ANBU was gone.

It was less than five minutes before the medics tore Sasuke out of my arms and rushed him out of the Hokage building.

"W-will he be ok?" I asked my body was trembling.

"He'll be fine. You know, the Chunin exams are in seven months. Why don't you relax and train for a bit. If you don't get your power under control, you won't be able to participate."

"Thanks, old man, for making me feel oh so much better." Sarcasm dripping from my words. I stood up, taking my long hair and twisting it so it was a a tight knot at the back of my head.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I walked out of his office.

"The hospital. Where else." I walked away slamming the door. And just as I walked out, a familiar orange jumpsuit crashes into me.

"S-sorry I didn't see-" he cut himself off realizing it was me. "Oh it's just you."

Rage bubbled in my chest. "I fucking hate you, Naruto! This," I said motioning to my ears and tail, "is all your fault. How could you be such a goddamn asshole?! I thought we were friends and you let that big foreheaded girl fuck things up! You know, maybe you are the fucking monster everyone built you up to be." I yelled. I knew my words hurt but then again, he did trigger this mess.

"You're the one who hit her!" He yelled back.

"Then she's weak if that hurt because the most I saw on her was a couple bruises." I rolled my eyes.

"Hitagi.... All that blood. Is it yours?" He asked concern suddenly lacing his voice.

"Why the fuck do you care? Go back to babying Sakura. I have things to do." I pushed past him and darted down the hall. No footsteps followed.

**

By the time I reached the hospital, I was panting. My legs burned and each breath felt like sandpaper slowly sliding down my dry throat.

I was still within visiting hours.

I walked up to the front desk. "I'm here to see Sasuke Uchiha." She nods.

"Room 208. Straight down the hall."

I sprinted away from her and stopped at room 208. I cautiously opened the door and walked in.

To my surprise, Sasuke wasn't asleep, but staring in a daze at the plain white hospital wall.

"Sauske.... I- I don't know how you could ever forgive me." I stayed a good distance away from the hospital bed hooked up to tubes and cords.

His head tilted in my direction.

"Come here." He said. His voice was deep and raspy. I slowly took about three steps closer. I didn't want to get close to him for fear of the same thing happening.

"I can't." A sob wracked my body. And I buckled to the floor.

"I can't hurt you again." I held my sides.

"Hitagi, get your ass over here or I'm coming over there and I'm pretty sure the nurses wouldn't like that." He said harshly.

I stood up and walked over to his bedside. Looking at him, venerable like this, it broke me inside.

I did this.

My mind told me that over and over. I couldn't help but feel the tears run faster.

"Sasuke what if that happens again? What if next time I won't be able to stop myself. I need to stay away from you. At least until I get this under control." It was like a different person spoke.

Sasuke roughly grabbed my wrist and yanked me down so his lips connected with mine. The hand that was firmly grasping my wrist let go and went to the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. This kiss was rough and needy and full of desperation. I couldn't tell if it was from him or I that these emotions were coming from, maybe it was both of us.

Unwillingly, I let myself get lost in the kiss. My hand cupped his cheek and the other propped myself up so I wasn't putting any weight on him. But he didn't want that. He knocked my hand over so that I fell onto him. The arm what wasn't holding my lips against his held me close. It wrapped around my back, fitting me into him. I was aware that all he was wearing was an EXTREMELY thin hospital gown. There was no way I couldn't be.

The thought that I'd almost lost him again, and that time would've been for good, washed over me. Extreme longing crashed into me. I deepened the kiss even further, surprising both him and I.

I pulled away slightly to rest my forehead on his. He wouldn't let me get off of him though.

"Don't you dare ever say anything like that again. You hear? I promised I'd never leave you, so I'm sure as hell am not about to let you leave me." His cheeks were flushed and dark circles had appeared under his eyes.

I nodded. I'd lied though. I need to get this monster under control before I hurt anyone else.

As I curled up next to him in the small hospital bed nausea swept over me as I realized where I was. I was in the goddamn hospital again. Twice in one week. I'd sworn I'd never come back to this place but I didn't want to be anywhere else but with Sasuke. So I held back and buried my face into his chest, concentrating on his smell, the way his muscles rippled when he moved.

I ran my fingers gently over the bandages that wrapped around his abdomen, making my heart contract with guilt. His chest vibrated as he laughed.

"Checking me out, are we?" I blushed and looked up to see his eyes closed.

"Shh. Try to get some sleep." I crept up so I could peck his lips. "I love you Sasuke. I'm sorry I took so long to realize it."

"I love you too." And his breath slowed to a steady pattern.

I knew I had to leave. Just to get my monster under control.

It was decided. I'm leaving tonight.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm sooooooo sorry this took so long. I've been really busy with random shit lately.

Ill definitely be sure to update more often. How bout every Wednesday? Yeah sounds like a plan.

How does 70 votes for the next chapter sound?