Chapter 10

"Good morning baby", I heard as I answered the phone.

"Good morning babe", I croaked out. I had just woken up after another sleepless night.

"You good? You sound like you just woke up."

"I did", I said sitting up.

"Oh damn, another one of them nights?"

"Yea", I sighed. "What you doing tho?"

"Getting ready for today", I heard him shuffling around.

"What's today", I asked getting up and walking into bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth.

"Really bae? Its Valentine's day."

"Really, I forgot. I've been so out of it", I said after rinsing my mouth.

"I figured that but I'll be there to get you an hour."

"Wait no, that's to early", I whined. "I still have to get you something."

"You really don't but fine, two hours", he huffed.

"Yay but don't huff at me sir."

"Girl I do what I want", he laughed. "Nah but fareal I just wanna see you."

"Aww someone misses me", I smirked.

"Yea, I miss to big head ass."

"My head is not big", I giggled.

"Whatever bae, I'll see you in two hours."

"Alright bae", I said hanging up.

I did a little happy dance around the bathroom. Maybe this would be a non stressful, happy day. I was going out with bae and knowing him it was going to be fabulous. I stopped dancing as I remembered I hadn't gotten Braylen a gift. I was so caught up with my family drama I forgot today was Valentines day. I forgot it was even February to be honest, which means me and Braylen would be together for a month on the 16th. I smiled to myself, time was moving by so fast. Next thing I know I'm going to be walking across a stage and heading to college, in a couple of months. I stopped my thoughts and picked up my phone. I seen the phony ass next message from Rionna and rolled my eyes, I'll deal with her later. I clicked on Crasha's name.