Chapter 11

-Braylen

"So whats up with you and my sister", Kyle asked as he passed me the blunt.

"What you mean? That's my girl", I said after hitting the blunt.

"Bruh just don't hurt her cause I don't want to have to beat yyo ass. I know we been down since the beginning but that's my little sister and I'll go to war for her lil irritating ass", he said starting uo the game up.

"I'm not  man, that's my baby and I really like her. Actually love and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

"Good, you ever think about dropping out of the game?"

"Yea I mean moms said I'm did what I had to do so there is no point in doing it now plus she said I need to focus on basketball. That is my passion and I refuse to let it go to waste like my pops did", I replied.

Yea it wasq true I was in the game and have been for a  while now. Once my mom got layed off and my pops dipped times got hard for our family. I was never realyy home, always at the courtyard or at my friends house until one day I got home and thelights were off. Right then I decided enough was enough when I found Kayla crying her little eyes out because she couldn't find mom. These had to be about a year ago but now that mom has a decent job down at the hospital so I decided to quit soon and just focus on basketball.

"Hey Kyle, hey bae", Khloe said as she came down the stairs to open the door for Crasha. They walked back in the room and she sat in my lap. I smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"Where you going bae", I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"To the mall with Crasha and Ri."

"Oh, you gone talk to her about that one thing cause I don't need you mad at me."

"I am but why would I be mad at you?"

I shrugged, "Cause I know how girls like to twist shit up."

"True, nut come with me real quick", she said pulling me up the stairs with her.

"What you want the D", I asked sitting on her bed.

She laughed, "No I want you to help me find something to wear."

"Girl what, why can't we do something else", I said pulling her by her waist so that she could lay on me. I pecked her lips down to neck.

'Bae stop", she moaned. I smirked knowing I had found her spot.

"Thats yo spot bae", I said kissing it again.

'Yes, now stop."

"Just give me 15 minutes", I pleaded with her.

"No, I gotta go."

"Alright ten." She sighed finally giving in. I slipped her shorts off followed by my pants. I slipped on the condom and entered her. She gasped as I entered and well you should get the point.

-Khloe

"Babe you ready", I heard Crasha ask outside of the door.

"No but you can come in', I said as I walked out my bathroom in my house coat.

'What yall been doing up in here", she asked smirking.

"None of yo business girl."

"Mhm, don't let me find out", she joked.

"Alright baby I'm out of here, I gotta talk to yo pops", Braylen said walking over to me. I gave him the puppy eyes like i always do when he was about to leave.

"Can you come back later", I asked as he wrapped my arms around my waist.

"Of course babe, actually we can go to my house since Kayla wants to see you plus my mom wants to meet the lady who has been keeping me away. "

"Aww really, what if she don't like me now."

"She will babe but I gotta go."

"Alright", I said and pecked his lips.

"Girl quit playing and give me a real kiss." I laughed before passionately kissing him. "

"Alright babe", he said puling away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Aww yall so cute", Crasha said as he walked out the door.

"Girl", I laughed. "But let me hurry up and get ready." I quickly slipped on my black shorts with my white high low top. I slippe on my sandals and puffed out my hair deciding to let Crasha straighen it later.

We walked out the hose and got in my car heading to the mall. We were suppose to be meeting Ri but like I said she has been acting funny so I don't really know what to expect. I understand her and Braylen ffucked and all but don't go against the grain like that. Shit I aint no they fucked plus I'm be with whoever makes me happy. I know I might sound selfish but shit I'm doing this for me. I'm at a point in my life where nothing really matters to me but me being successful and happy. If someone can't respect that then its an easy solution. They can get the fuck on, I'm not pressed for anyone to stay in my life.

"You good Khloe", Crasha said as we pulled up to the mall.

"Yea, just thinking. I hope nothing pops off with Rionna cause i really aint in the mood for her bullshit. All I need is answer and I can't go on about my business."

"Right, but lets get this over with so i can shop." We got out the car and I looked at the text from Rionna telling us to meet her in the food court area. Me and Crasha decided to stop by Starbucks before going there because Lord knows i was going to need it after messing with these crazy people. I already know how Crasha is when someone comes at me or her sideways and I senn how Ri can get that day in class sso i honestly was hoping for the best.

When we arrived at the food court I seen Ri sitting with Jamie. I heard Crasha whisper something and we gave eachother that look. I know this bitch not plotting. i took a deep breath before walking over there.

"Hey guys", I said standing by the table. Crasha just rolled her eyes.

"So you fucking with the enemy my now", Crasha said and it was evident that she had a attitude but shit I did to but I wouldn't let these hoes no it.

"Cut the bullshit, what yall want", Rionna said.

I laughed trying to keep my calm. 'Well dear friend I just some simple answers and I will be getting on and oh by the way I don't think you should talk to your cousin like that. I mean we all been down since day 1 but it seems that you have decided to switch up. Want to tell us why?'

Maybe that was a little to harsh but fuck it. Jamie got up to throw her trash away and ended wondering away. i quietly giggled, I guess someone was uncomfortable. Me and Crasha slid in the other side of the booth.

'So wassup Ri? When were going to tell me you and Braylen slept together", I smirked. The look on her face showed that she was a little concerned about where this was all going. "Don'e even trip tho cause I don't beef over any nigga, I just want answers."

"It happened over the summer and it didn't really matter then and I don't think its any of your business now."

'Thats were your wrong sweety", I said sipping my drink. "His business is my business from here on out. But thats not why I'm here what I really want to know is why you switched up. I mean your hanging with Jamie now of all people?"

"We bond", she smirked.

"Over what? Fucking the same nigga", Crasha exclamed.

"I don't know, ask Khloe, I see your walking a little differently."

"There's a difference between us tho boo. Yall were jumpoffs, hoes, quick fucks but me? Im here to stay."

"We gone see, its only a matter of time before your like the rest of us.  By the way tell yo nigga to stop pulling into a stair cases", she smirked before getting up to walk away. Crasha tried to go after her but I grabbed he arm.

"Let it go, she'll get hers. believe that." We left the mall and I dropped Crasha back off at my house and drove to Braylens house. 

Not edited.

-Kirra