Chapter 6

It was finally Saturday and I couldn't be more greatful. I don't know if it was my mom or my dad's idea to make me start a new school on a Friday but I know it was dumb idea. It doesnt even though, I'm just glad Friday is over and I finally did something I never thought I would do. For one I opened up to Braylen after only knowing him for about two days. And I broke up with with Jason, well not exactly but he should get the point. My thoughts were broken from the constant ringing of my phone.

"Hello", I answered.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

I instantly blushed, "Goodmorning Braylen."

"I wanna talk to the pretty girl", I heard a little voice shriek in the background.

"Hold on Kay, you'll see her later", he laughed. I heard the little girl huff and stomp away. "Sorry abou that, that was my little sister."

"Aww, its okay."

"So what you got planned for today?"

"Nothing really, I just planned to chill here since Crasha and Ri hanging with Kyle and Alex."

"Oh, in that case me and Kay will be there to get you in about an hour or so."

"Alright", I said and hung up.

I hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. aAfter that I walked to my closet and pulled out some black skinny jeans and an aqua high low top. I slipped on my aqua Toms and left my hair the way it was. I pulled my phone off the charger and walked downstairs to be met by my mom.

"And where do you think your going", she asked with an attitude. 

"Out", I said simply.

"You didn't let me know."

"Yea cause I didn't care", I said smartly.

"Look here you little stuck up bitch", she fumed but I cut her her off.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

She smirked and shook her head. "You should know!"

I felt the ntears well up in my eyes. I always knew she hated me but to hear her agree out loud really got to me.

"What's going on down here", Kyle asked walking down the stairs.

"Nothing, I'm bout to go", I said and wiped my tears.

I started walking towards the door but he stopped me. "Wait Khlo, what did she do?"

"We'll talk later."

I glanced at my mother one more time before shaking my head and walking out the door. How could your own mother actually hate you? i shook the thought out my head before opening the car door.

"Hey ma", Braylen said once I got in.

"Hey,", I faked a smile.

"You good?"

"Yea, im straight." The look he gave me told me he didnt believe me but he just shrugged it off.

"Well Khloe this is my little sister Kayla, Kayla this I'd Khloe", I turned around in my seat and looked at her.

"The pretty girl?"

Braylen laughed, "Yes the pretty girl."

"Hi Kayla", I spoke.

"Hi we're going to the park. Do you like the park?"

"Of course", I smiled.

"Are you going to swing with me", her little voice asked.

"Sure, anything for you cutie."

She smiled and looked at Braylen. "I like her."

He smiled, "Good now let's go."

We started to drive off in silence until Kayla broke it.

"Gray can you then on my favorite song?" He nodded before playing Taylor Swift's Blank Space. Ma and Kayla sang all the way to the park with Braylen occasionally joining in.

"Hurry up Bray", Kalya said dragging him by his hand.

"I'm coming Kay, calm fown", he laughed.

"Your not moving fast enough." I laughed as I watched her run off to the swings.

"Come on Khloe, swing with me. Bray push us."

"Yes ma'am", he laughed.

-Braylen

"Okay I'm done", Kayla announced after I sat pushing her for the past ten minutes. I stoppped the swing and let her down. I watched her run off to the see saw with the other Kidd and smiled. To only be four she was very smart for her age.

"She's adorable", Khloe said as I sat next to her in the swing.

"Yes, that's my little baby."

"I wish I had a little sibling. To bad I was stuck with Kyle", she laughed.

"My boy is not that bad", I laughed.

"You right but sometimes he's very overprotective and its annoying."

"He's just lookin out for you. Making sure you stay away from niggas who aren't good for you."

"So why am I here with you", she asked.

"Um a different breed of nigga, I do what I have to do, not cause I want to or for the thrill."

"What you mean?"

I shook my head, "I don't think that's a story for right now."

She nodded. "Alright I understand."

"Can we get ice cream Bray", Kay said running up to me.

"Sure come on Khloe", I grabbed both of their hands and lead them to the car. Today shall be a good day, I hope.