Chapter 3

"Wake up! Khloe get the fuck up", Crasha pushed me off the bed.

"What the fuck, why you do that?"

"Its time to get up bitch."

I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 6:40. I groaned, school started at 8:30 and I wasn't in the mood.

"Hurry up Kyle said he had to make some stops before school start", she said and walked out the room.

I got all my items for a shower and walked into the bathroom connected to my room. I scrubbed my body clean and hot out wrapping a towel around my body. I walked back to my room searching for something to rear after putting on my purple lace underwear and bra set.

I dropped my towel and started to put lotion on my body.

"Aye Crasha Kyle said--" someone burst in my room. What the fuck?

I looked up to see Braylen eye raping me. I quickly covered my body with my sheet.

"Oh damn my bad ma, Kyle said Crasha would be in here but I guess not", he mumbled.

"She's probably in the make up room."

"Oh well I'll just let you get dressed", he said backing out the room. "Wait where is that?"

I laughed, "Two doors down."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding before falling back on the bed. Well that was embarrassing. I felt the blush rose to my cheeks as the thought PD him seeing me half naked sunk in.

"Khloe hurry up!" I head Klye yell from downstairs.

"I'm coming", I yelled back.

I jumped up from my bed before heading to my walk in closet. I pulled out my True Religion skinny jeans, white v-neck True Religion shirt, blur jean short sleeve vest and my white Jays. I put on my white Michael Kors crossover purse, my diamond studs and left my hair the way it was.

"I'm ready", I said reaching the end of the stairs.

"Good, let's go", Kyle said. We all walked out the door jumping in his Benz, Braylen got in the front and me and Crasha got in the back. Braylen looked at me through the far view mirror and I instantly blushed. He smirked before looking away. I looked down as my phone buzzed in my hand.

Crasha: What was that bitch?

Me: What? Nothing

Crasha: Nah, tell me

Me: Nothing he just kinda walked in on me half naked

Crasha: Oooh, we'll talk later

I plugged in my headphones, blocking out Braylen and Kyle's conversation.

-Braylen

"So why you ain't been returning my calls", I heard her say as I looked inside my locker for my charger. A nigga phone been dead all night and that shit ain't cool.

"Why you questioning me Jamie?"

"Cause nigga you act like you gone hit it and then not even answer my call. Nah shit don't work like that."

I laughed, "But it do girl. I hit, you call I don't answer, then when I want something from you I'll call."

"Whatever Braylen, you coming through later?"

"Yea I'll fuck with you after practice", I said closing my locker after not finding my charger.

"Alright", she said walking away with her girls. I shook my head, these hoes.

I started to walk away when I seen Khloe sexy ass walking my way. I watched as she stopped at the locker two lockers down.

"Wassup Khloe", I smirked walking up to her.

"Hey Braylen", she blushed.

"What kinda phone you got?"

"IPhone 5s."

"Cool can I see yo charger? I gotta buy me a new one."

"Yea but I'm going to need it back", she said handing it to me.

"I'm suppose to be chilling with Kyle once I finish a couple things so I'll give it to you then."

"Alright cool but I gotta go find Crasha and Rionna so I'll see you later", she said as she began walking away.

"Alright bye beautiful", I said. She blushed and gave me a small wave.

I smirked, that girl is something else. The fact that I have seen her half naked and she's still shy is crazy. But let me stop thinking about this girl and go to these boring ass classes that won't do me any good in the future.