Chapter 8

"Wassup ma", Braylen said sitting next to me in first hour. Either he got his schedule changed or he wasn't in here yesterday when his popcorn hoe popped of at the mouth.

"Hey."

"What's wrong with you? You look exhausted", he said scooting closer to me. What he said was true, I was exhausted. My dad had broke the news to us that him and my mom were going to get a divorce that night and it has been nothing but chaos around the house now. Constant arguing day and night, which kept me up most of last night. I guess my mom couldn't accept the fact she was no longer wanted. She had the nerve to try and get some sympathy out of me. I shook my head at the thought, that woman is crazy.

"Family stuff", I replied to him.

He nodded not forcing the subject, and I was thankful for that. "What you got planned for today?"

I shrugged, "I wanna go to the mall but I don't have anybody to go with. Crasha has to babysit after school and Rionna been acting funny since you came to the house." Now that I thought about it that was odd of her. I wondered if her and Braylen had something before. I'll just ask her about it later.

"I'll go with you."

I laughed, "Do you know what your getting yourself in to?"

"It don't even matter", he leaned closer to me and winked. "Plus I gotta pick some stuff up for Kay anyways."

Before I could respond ole girl came up. I think her name Jasmine, Jayla, or Jay some shit like that.

"Oh really, this what we doing now Braylen? Fucking around with alley trash", she smirked.

"Bitch if you don't get yo wanna be--", Braylen cut me off.

"Gone somewhere with that Jamie. I already explained this shit to you, now get the fuck out my face."

You could see the steam from her ears but she obeyed him and walked away.

"At least you got them in check", I mumbled.

He smirked, "Don't even worry about her, she ain't got nothing on you."

I slightly blushed and turned in my seat to continue the notes.

-Braylen

"Aye let me holla at you real quick", I said to Ri as I pulled up my pants.

She rolled her eyes before walking over to me. "What you want Braylen?"

"First off drop the attitude, secondly why you been acting funny around Khloe? What the fuck she do to you? Nothing you just wanna be a lil bitch cause ion want yo ass."

"You know what Braylen, you need to tone that down cause ain't nobody worried bout yo light bright ass. The fuck is yo problem? I can dip and dodge anybody I fucking want to and if I feel the need for it to be her it will be. So don't come tryna check me."

I laughed seeing this bitch tryna get geek in front of her lil friends. I looked around her and noticed Jamie, I shook my head this bitch was fucking with the enemy.

"Follow me right quick", I said pulling her with me. I led her to the back stair case that was never used unless some hoe wanted to get to business.

"What Braylen", she said as we stopped.

"Who the fuck you getting geek with", I said pushing her on the wall. "I got the audacity to fuck you up right here, come correct when you talking to me, understand?"

She rolled her eyes and I laughed, this bitch thought I was playing. I grabbed her arm tightly until where she was squirming.

"Braylen stop, your hurting me", she whimpered.

Flashbacks flashed through my head and I quickly let go. "You lucky I'm not like my pops, not get the fuck out of here and tell Khloe or I will."

She scurried off without looking back. I shook my head, these hoes were becoming to reckless like they didn't know they spot. Maybe it was time to settle down and I knew just who to do it with.

It was now lunch time and I really didn't feel like eating the nasty cafeteria food.

"Aye Khloe you wanna ride out with me real quick", I said walking up to our usual table.

"Where y'all going?" Kyle asked as he stole a fry off or Crasha's plate, she mugged him before thumping him in the head.

"Get something to eat, a nigga not feeling this food."

"Yea, I'll come", Khloe said getting out of her seat.

We walked to the parking lot and hopped in my car. "Where to", I asked turning the radio down.

"Um what's around here?" I laughed this was her hood and she ain't even know anything about it.

"What's so funny", she asked.

"This yo hood and you know nothing about it but its just about anything you want."

She giggled, "What do you expect, I was raised in private school but Subway I guess."

"Alright I got you", I said as we stopped at a red light. I turned my head looking at her, I noticed the dimple she had as she smiled at her phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked pulling off.

"Dang nosey, but me Crasha and Kyle are in a group chat."

"Y'all must be really close."

She smiled, "We are, those are my baby's."

"What about me", I smirked as we got out of the car.

"What you mean", she asked confused.

"I'm tired of playing these games with these hoes Khlo, I'm ready to drop them for you."

"Are you serious", she asked after we ordered and received our food. Now we sat in the car as she awaited my answer.

"Yea, I know its only been like a week or so but I'm feeling you and I can see this going somewhere, plus you are absolutely gorgeous."

She blushed exposing her dimple, which just so happen to be only on the left and mines was on the right. "So what are you tryna say?"

I smirked, "Be my girl?"

"I don't know Bray, I mean I just got out of a relationship plus you just admitted you had hoes."

"And I also said I'm ready to drop the all for you", I said leaningy face closer to hers. "Come on ma, just give me a chance."

"Fine, don't disappoint me."

"Oh I won't baby", I said and kissed her lips.

Sorry for the wait bit is it short? I can't really tell because I'm typing from my phone.et me know if this length is good or if its too short. Also make sure to share, vote, comment, and fan it is grayly appreciated. Love you guys.

-Kirra