Chapter 2

"Why didn't Ri come", I asked Crasha  as we wondered to the food court. We had been shopping all day and all I wanted was to eat.

"She went somewhere with Chris", she said observing the Chinese menu. "What are you getting?"

"The usual", I answered texting my older brother, by 15 seconds.

"Hi I can help who's next", the cashier spoke.

"Hi, can I have two shrimp fried rice and one sesame seed chicken and one sweet and sour chicken", Crasha a ordered. She took the ticket and we stood to the side and waited for our food to be prepared.

"So, where's Kyle? I didn't see him at the house", Crasha spoke.

"I don't know he's probably out with friends from school."

"I don't understand that, how did he start off in public school but you didn't?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Ticket number 43!" Me and Crasha walked up to get our order

"You coming back to my house", I asked as we walked to my car.

"Yea, we gotta get ready for tomorrow."

"What do you mean", I asked pulling out the parking lot.

"I think you should straighten your hair."

"Hell no."

"Please Klo, it would be so cute."

" No and that's my final answer."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine but I'm spending a night so I can puck out your outfit."

I shrugged, "Fine with me."

We pulled up to the house and my brother and all his friends were chilling on the porch. I looked in the driveway and noticed my father's car gone, figures.

"You aren't gonna grab your bags", Crasha asked as I got out the car.

"Nah."

I walked up the stairs and sat next to Kyle. "I got a surprise for you", I said.

"Oh fareal, what is it?" He was obviously high.

"Well actually its two, one is in the foot locker bag and the other is getting bags out the car."

"Baeee", he ran to the car. I laughed as Crasha stood there anticipating her big only for Kyle to swerve her. She stood there pouting and after Kyle looked at the matching shoes he went back and kissed her.

All his boys mouths dropped. "How the hell you know before we do", Alex asked.

"The power of the twin", I giggled.

"That shit crazy", an unknown boy said. I gave him a questioning look, he must be new.

"Who are you", I asked.

"Oh my bad ma, I'm Braylen."

I nodded, "I'm Khloe, Kyle's twin. How come I have never seen you before?"

"Shit, I don't know. I guess we're just never in each others presence."

"Oh okay, Alex can you help me with my bags?"

"Hell nah, you came from the mall with pops black card, that's bad news right there. Ima be all fucking day."

"Please its not even that much", I pleaded.

"I got you ma", the boy Braylen said.

"Thanks."

After taking the bags to my room and getting comfortable in some basketball shorts and a tank top I turned on the air and flopped on my bed. I picked up my phone as an incoming Facetime call came in. The screen read Jason

"Hey baby", I grinned.

"Wassup."

"Nothing chilling, what you doing?"

"Just got back from with Bianca nem."

I rolled my eyes. "Whats yo problem", he asked.

"Nothing you know..."

I was cut off by somebody entering my room.

"Aye ma Kyle said do you want to go to the courts with us?" Braylen stood in my door way.

"Nah ima chill here."

"Alright I'll talk to you later then", he said walking out the door.

"Who was that", Jason asked.

"One of my brother's friends."

"Oh well I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow."

I bit my lip nervously. "See about that.."

"What?"

"I'm not going to Eastpoint anymore."

"What you mean?"

"My parents are putting me in public school."

"So your leaving me?"

"No, I'm leaving Eastpoint not you."

"Same thing", he replied with an attitude.

"Whatever Jason."

"Yea whatever Khloe, ima hit you up later."

"Yea okay." I hung up. I didn't have time for Jason's punk ass attitude. He knew I wanted to leave Eastpoint so I don't know what the problem is now.