Chapter 4

I was talking to Crasha when i heard an ear piercing scream and I knew that could only be one person, Rionna. 

"Oh my God, when did you get here?"

I laughed, "Today."

"What? Why? How?"

I shrugged, "Daddy decided to switch me but luckily I have y'all."

"Wait, will you be able to graduate with us", Crasha asked as we walked to first period together. 

"Yea, all my credits from Eastpoint will be transferred here."

"Yayy", Rionna exclaimed. If you haven't noticed Rionna is the bubbly, always happy one.

"Aye Khlo, let me see your charger", Kyle said walking up to us. What's up with everybody wanting to use my charger.

"I don't have it."

"Why?"

"Braylen has it."

"Oh", he said. "Bae let me see yo charger."

"We don't even have the same phone", Crasha replied.

"Here, you can use mine", Ri said pulling her charger out her bag.

"Thanks, I'll fuck with y'all later", he said walking away.

"So what happened this morning with Braylen", Crasha asked as we took seats in the middle of the class.

'Nothing really", I shrugged.

"Nah you ain't telling us something", Ri said scrolling through Instagram.

"Its really nothing, he was looking for Crasha but instead found me half naked."

"Ooh you know what this means right", Ri said all excited.

" It doesn't mean anything", I said because I know how she gets.

"Yes it does, you guys would be a perfect couple."

"Um I think not, he seems like a player plus you know I'm with Jason."

" Fuck that preppy ass nigga", Crasha said.

"Hey, that still is my boyfriend of two years you know."

"And your point is?"

"Alright let's just stop talking about this", Ri added. We all nodded agreeing to leave the subject at hand alone.

I was about to ask Rionna how her and Alex were doing until some girl with blonde weave to her ass walked up to me.

"Can I help you", I asked as she stood in front of my desk.

"Yea you can stay away from Braylen." Who was this chick?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me tramp, stay away from my man."

"Jamie cut the bullshit, I don't think Braylen would like the fact your claiming him. Everyone knows your just a hoe", Crasha cut in.

"I may be that but at least I'm the main hoe", she smirked. I shook my head, how could any female degrade herself like that.

"And you missy will not get in the way of that", she said pointing at me.

"Girl get the fuck out my face with that shit. Don't nobody want Braylen ass and if I did I could have him", I snapped.

"I'll like to see you try", she said before flipping her weave and walking away.

"Don't even worry about her, everyone has ran through that loose pussy hoe", Rionna said. The show that the girl Jamie put on must have really triggered Ri because I have never heard her talk like that.

I just shrugged and started copying the notes from the bored. Surprisingly the rest of my school day went normal. It was kind of like being at hand Eastpoint but without the annoying plaid skirts and white button down tops.

Instead of riding home with Kyle I rode with Ri so she could drop me off at Jason's. We had to have a discussion about why he had a little attitude.

"Alright boo, call me later", Ri said as I stepped out the car.

"Okay, talk to you later."

She waved before pulling off. I walked up to the two story brick house and rung the doorbell. I stood silently as I waited for the door to open. Soon Mrs. Williams came to the door.

"Hey Khloe, how are you", she asked pulling me in a hug.

"I'm fine, how are you", I smiled.

"I'm great, Jason is in his room studying for a test with a friend. You can go up."

"Thanks", I said walking up the staircase. Once I made it to the top I walked to the door at the end of hall. The door was half way open so I pushed it open further and walked in.

"Jason we need to..." I was cut off by the sight in front of me. There sat the love of my life, or so I thought, tonguing some either chick down.

"Baby wait, its not what it looks like", he started. I shook my head and blinked back the tears that threatened to fall. I quickly ran out the house dialing Ri's number in the process.

How could he?