Chapter 5

Jason called my phone again but just like every other time I declined the call. The only thought going through my mind was, how could he? I was down with Jason through everything, and this wasn't his first time doing them wrong. I should have left him after the second time. I shook my head at the thought. 

"You sure you okay boo?" Crasha sat at the end of my bed. 

"Yea I'm fine." Somehow I had managed not to cry but I knew once everyone left I would breakdown.

"Okay well I'm going back downstairs, call me if you need anything."

I nodded and let my head hit my pillow. I tried my best for my thoughts not to wonder back to Jason but that didn't stop my brain from filling with thoughts of him. I groaned, if this is what heartbreak felt like then I never wanted to experience it again. 

"Hey Khloe, I got your charger", someone entered my room. I groaned again, why won't people leave me alone for goodness sake.

"Thanks, you can sit it on the dresser."

-Braylen

After practice I went back to my crib and showered cause a nigga can't be funky around the hoes. I smirked to myself as my phone rang. 

"Yo", I answered.

"Wassup bro", I heard Kyle's voice come through the phone. 

"Shit chilling, I was going to slide through jamie's but she on some other shit."

He laughed, "Hoes stay clingy."

"Nigga what", I heard Crasha say in the background.

"Nothing bae." I laughed, this nigga whipped. "But anyway blow that shit nigga."

"Alright I'm bout to come through."

"Alright", he said and hung up.

I grabbed Khloe's charger and walked down the steps to be greeted by my little sister.

"Braaay", her little voice yelled.

I picked her up, "Wassup Kay."

"Can I please go with you?"

"Nah not today, I'll take you to the park tomorrow though."

She held her tiny pinky out, "Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise", I locked my pinky with hers.

"Yay', she jumped down from my arms. 

"Alright ma, I'm out", I said walking out the door. I got in my 2015 challenger and drove off. I made it to Braylen's house in about ten minutes. 

"Yo", I said walking in. These niggas never keep the door locked, shaking my head.

When I was walked in Rionna was walking out. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. between us, we smashed. But anyway I walked in the house and Kyle and Crasha were all caked up. I shook my head before walking up the stairs to find Khloe.

"Hey Khloe, I got your charger", I walked in. She just rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Whats up with you", I asked.

"Nothing", she mumbled.

"Don't give me that nothing bullshit", I said placing the charger on her dresser.

She rolled her eyes again. "So you gone tell me whats wrong?"

She didn't respond so I took it upon myself to lay next to her. 

'"What are you doing", she questioned.

"Nothing", I said as her phone vibrated. I picked it up and surprisingly she didn't try to snatch it from me. In looked at the screen and it was message from some nigga name Jason.

Jason: Baby I'm so sorry, please answer the phone I need to talk to you

I looked over at her and noticed the tear drop from here eye. "What this dumb nigga do?"

She sighed before responding. "I caught him kissing some chick in his room. The bad part about it is that it's not the first time."

"Damn boo, I'm sorry. You don't deserve that." She shrugged before turning over. I wrapped my arms around her and before I knew it I was out.

I was woken up from my phone vibrating in my pocket. I sighed before answering, not bothering to see who was calling.

"Yo."

"Boy who you talking to like that and where the fuck are you", my mom yelled through the phone.

"Oh dang, my bad ma and I'm at Kyle crib."

"I thought I told you I needed you to babysit Kayla for me tonight."

"Nah you didn't but I'll be there in a minute."

"Alright", she said and hung up. Rude ass.

I got up and tapped Khloe. "Aye Khloe."

"Huh", she mumbled.

"I gotta go but I'll check you later."

She turned over and pouted. "Do you have to go?"

I laughed, "Yea ma I gotta babysit but I'll talk to you later."

"Alright", she said. I kissed her forehead and was out.