Chapter 1

"Khloe can you come down here for a minute", I heard my mom call up the stairs. I sighed before pushing my calculus book to the side and pushing my head full of curls in a ponytail.

"Yes ma'am", I called walking down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen where my mom and dad sat at the Island. I grabbed a kit kat and sat next to daddy.

"You know all that chocolate is just going to make you fat", my mother scolded me.

I rolled my eyes before putting on a fake smile. "Yea your right", I sat the chocolate back down.

"Sasha leave her alone, you can have the candy Khloe", my dad spoke up. I just smiled and picked my candy up. My mother glared at me before speaking again.

"I'm just saying, I've noticed you've been gaining a little weight."

I rolled my eyes, she acts like she any better. She eats way more junk than me.

"Is this what I was called down here for? I was studying for my calculus test."

"See about that", my mom smirked. I swear she irks me.

My dad glared at her. "Babygirl you know we love you right?"

I nodded my head, "Yea okay."

"Well you know with my line of business it's best to stay lowkey."

I nodded, what was the point already. Quite frankly I'm tired of sitting in my mother's presence.

"Yea I know daddy", I shrugged.

"Well bottom line is you can't attend Eastpoint anymore so you have to go to public school."

I dropped my kit later on the table, dumbfounded. "Public school", I shrieked.

"Yea, it's not that bad, I promise", he said before sliding me his black card. "Take Crasha and have fun."

I sighed before taking the card and heading up to my room to call my bestfriend.

"Hey babe", she answered.

"Wassup."

"Uh Oh what's wrong?"

"No more Eastpoint", I sighed.

I heard her shuffling around, "Well isn't that what you wanted. I thought you hated private school."

"I do but I wouldn't trade it for public school."

"It's not that bad, plus you'll have me and Rionna." I smiled, Rionna was out other Bestfriend and Crasha's cousin.

"Yea your right but daddy gave me the card", I smirked.

"I'll be over there in ten", she said and hung up.

I laughed, that girl is a trip. Who knows maybe public school won't be so bad.

---*---

Edited. Okay new story, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter even though it was boring but trust me it gets better.