Chapter 2

It was sunset by the time Sapnap finished smoking ,and I now had new cigarette burns on the back of my neck to add to my collection. Thankfully I had found Sam about 30 minutes later ,and he told me where I could start to track Technoblade ,and Philza down. He also gave me a description of what they look like. He's definitely probably the nicest person I've known. I was now walking through a dark oak forrest following Sam's directions. Thankfully it was night so I would be able to blend in however the loud weights wrapped around my wings weren't helping alot. I paused. Voices. I held as still as possible as the voices were getting closer. They were coming from my left. I slid as quietly as I could behind a tree folding my wings out of view I held my breath. I could see them now ,but they couldn't see me. One was a tall burly man around the height of 6'7. Had a netherite axe that looked enchanted from the looks of the blue shine on it. He had a pair of tusks sticking out, a gold crown, piglin ears, pink hair, and a thick red cape laced with white fur. The other was a lean man with height around 6'3. He had black wings, a strange green and white striped hat, blond hair ,and had the same type of cloak as the pink haired one. I drew out my iron sword slowly as to not alert them of my presence. But apparently I wasn't quite enough. "PHIL-" ,The pink haired one shouted tightening the grip on his axe. They both got in a battle stance as I jumped into battle. To say I was at a disadvantage would be an understatement. However I was still able to get a good couple of hits on the one that had the bucket hat called Phil. I wounded Phil's left leg ,and right shoulder. I eventually got knocked back from a powerful blow from pinky that I tried to block. I knew that I had lost this battle. Dream isn't gonna be happy. I was able to escape just barely with a couple of deep wounds. I had been running for at least 20 minutes stopping when I tripped over a tree root. Catching my breath I knew that I must have out run them. So I started my 20 mile journey back to Dream dreading my punishment.