Chapter 7

Philza P.O.V.

I continued this routine over the next two weeks. I would find where she was camping out ,land a bit of ways away from the perimeter of her camp. Sit as close as she'll let me without backing away ,and try to earn her trust. I felt bad for the poor girl ,I was in Dreams castle watching the whole thing in his throne room go down. I initially snuck into the castle just for information ,but after what I had witnessed I knew I had to help her. So I snuck back out of the castle ,and headed to back to Technos house telling him I would be gone for awhile. So that's when I found her in the thorn bush. It's been two weeks since then ,and I think i'm starting to gain her trust. I've been able to get closer to her ,and she looks less alarmed when I arrive. However, she still hasn't spoken a word to me yet. Sometimes I try to give her gifts to help her ,and today was the first day she actually accepted one of them. She ran out of water so I handed her one of my water skins that I always keep on me when I'm traveling. Of course she was hesitant at first ,but she actually drank it. Not only that ,but after she finished she let me lead her to a nearby river ,so that she could refill her water supply. She looks around tommy's age if not younger than him ,she's around 5'3 ,has black hair ,and silver eyes flecked with gold. However her most distinct features are the black.....flaps on her head that I think act as her ears. She has two big ones on top of her head ,and two more smaller ones on the side of her head. She also has black leathery wings ,but their binded with enchanted netherite chains ,and a enchanted netherite lock. I've tried to get it off of her ,but she won't let me get close enough to her. She also has a black scaled tail that has two fins at the end that she can apparently fold or spread out. Along with that she has black scaled scattered randomly across her skin. She obviously doesn't get alot of sleep because of her bloodshot eyes and the bags under her eyes.