Chapter 24

Erets P.O.V.

I sat on my throne while I and Puffy discussed business. All of a sudden the main door opened to reveal Philza, and Ranboo, and someone else on Ranboos back. I noticed a tail wrapped around Ranboos right leg. I excitedly jumped out of my throne once I realized who was on Ranboos back I dismissed Puffy and jogged down to greet them. Stopping when I saw that Eclipse was asleep I looked back and forth from Ranboo and Philza. "I'm surprised she fell asleep.", I said glancing back to the sleeping dragon hybrid. "Wait, you know her?!", Philza said in confusion. "Yeah, It's good to see her again.", I said relieved that she was still alive. "Come on let's sit down I'll explain.", I said gesturing to a table. They nodded in agreement walking towards the table. I carefully took Eclipse off of Ranboos back and set her down on a nearby sofa. Sitting down at the table with them. This was gonna be a long story. " So, I'm guessing you already know that Eclipse is pretty much Dreams slave.", I said sadly. They nodded. "Well, I saw her one day when she was with Dream when he came to have a meeting with me. Before Dream left I had requested that she stay and that I will send her back when I'm done. I finally got her to talk after a few hours, but I had to send her back. Later I asked for her again, and she opened up to me and we got to know each other. I kept asking for her , and we would talk , and stuff. But eventually Dream got suspicious and he whipped her. I haven't seen her since then , so it's good to see her again." ,I finished explaining as Eclipse started to wake up.