Chapter 21

Philzas P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open to be met with the walls of the storage room. I looked beside me to see Eclipse still blissfully asleep. I sat up and tried to work the kink out of my neck. "That's gonna be a pain today.", I muttered to myself as I stood up stretching. Satisfying pops were heard from my wings and back. I climbed up the ladder to grab breakfast. When I reached the top I noticed that Techno was sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Did you sleep down there?", he asked even though he already knew the answer. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed an apple and a few pieces of bread. That's when Ranboo decided to walk into the house. He stomped his shoes on the ground to get the snow off of them. He saw me and stopped as he walked over. " Is she alright?", he asked anxiously. "Yes, she's fine, she's still asleep. Let her rest.", I said handing him some food that he politely denied. " Can I go check on her?", he asked fidgeting with his sleeves. " Yeah sure.", I said not thinking twice. I saw him disappear down the ladder to go see her. I turned back to Techno. "So any idea on the key.", I said taking a seat across from him at the table.      " Nope. At this point, I'm starting to think this isn't a key but some object."
, he said in his usual monotone voice.
"Well if it is it would have to be something that would be hard to get our hands-on.", I said as I thoughtfully chewed my bread. "Maybe we could ask Eret?" ,I said swallowing my mouth full of bread.