Chapter 50

They said that I can't keep him because he would freeze in the cold, plus he was a runt. But that didn't stop me. So here I was sitting outside in the snow with the calf beside me shivering. I had taken the old thin cloak off and draped it over Shroomoo. I was somehow able to get to sleep even though it was freezing.

Time skip

My head was pounding when I woke up. When I reluctantly opened my eyes I wasn't expecting to wake up in my bed in Technos house. I sat up only to fall back down. My arms and legs were horribly weak, and all my thoughts were fuzzy. I stumbled when I was able to stand up nearly falling. I shakily climbed the ladder and opened the front door just to fall into the snow. "Eclipse, wait! You need to get back into bed!", someone said. I looked up to see a tall black and white blur. I pushed Ranboo away and stumbled around trying to find Shroomoo. " Eclipse, please listen to me.", Ranboo pleaded. "Where's Shroomoo...", I asked trying my best to not fall again. " The mooshroom? He's safe in Karls stable.", Ranboo said picking me up. He walked around the house to show me that Shroomoo was peacefully dozing. I breathed a sigh of relief once I saw that he was safe. Ranboo carried me downstairs and put me back in the bed. " Eclipse, you have a severe cold. You need to stay in bed.", he said making sure I wouldn't try to get up again. The last thing I saw before I passed out was, Ranboo pulling up a chair to watch over me. "Good night, Eclipse.", he whispered.