Chapter 64

The fight started immediately Ranboo fought Quackity while I fought Sapnap. Well fought would be an overstatement I didn't have any weapons or armor so I just avoided most attacks and striked when I saw an opening. Of course having my wings free helped to evad blows that would've hit otherwise and to strike out at him. It went like this for a few minutes until they decided to switch, which definitely caught me off guard. So, now I'm fighting Quackity and Ranboo fighting Sapnap. Quackity was a lot faster, but just as strong. I smashed my wing into the side of his head and he made the mistake I was waiting for him to. He dropped his sword. I dove for it before he could even realize that his sword was gone. However I didn't expect for an arrow to come flying out of nowhere and imbed itself in Quackitys calf. I took the chance to turn and take a swing at Sapnap who was in a stalemate with Ranboo. I watched with satisfaction as blood started to seep out from under his armor. That allowed Ranboo to knee him and put his sword to Sapnaps throat. I turned back to Quackity to see Shroomoo doing his best to attack him. My heart stopped as I saw Quackitys bring out his axe and aim a swing at Shroomoo. I saw red as something in me awaken. I dropped the sword, teeth bared, pupils dilated, tail fanned out, and wings stretched out to their full length. I lunged landing on top of Quackity. I felt warm blood flow in and down my jaws as my fangs sunk into his neck. I heard him scream in pain, but that only fueled my rage.