Chalter 41

We were waiting for the pie to get done when my stomach growled. My face flushed in embarrassment as Ranboo chuckled. "The pie's almost done so grab something small to snack on. I think we have some cookies left.", he said nodding towards a barrel. My ears perked up at the sound of cookies. I had always loved them, I'm not sure when I had first had a cookie, but it was before I could remember. I picked up the last cookie and put it in my mouth, so half of it was hanging out. I closed the barrel " Hey can you hand me a cookie too.", Ranboo asked. I turned around with the cookie still in my mouth. "That's the last one, isn't it. We can share", he said as he held out his hand asking for a piece I shook my head refusing to give him any of the chocolaty goodness. He narrowed his eyes as a playful smile made its way onto his face. " Last warning.", he said picking me up when I shook my head. He started working my sides making me drop the cookie. That was when the front door opened to reveal a woman with black hair, and two locks of blond hair. I rushed downstairs trying to get away from Ranboo, but thankfully he didn't follow me. Instead, he was trying to explain how he technically wasn't mugging me to the random lady that just walked into the house.