Chapter 33

I had found out that the blonde one was called Tommy and the brunette was Tubbo. Tubbo was a ram hybrid ,but he didn't fully have his horns in so it was just small nubs on his head. Turns out that Ranboo had teleported us into Tubbos office. Thankfully neither of them recognized me. I kept behind Ranboo so that there was distance between me and Tommy. Tommy kept shouting things like: woman, simp, and kept asking if Ranboo and I were together. It was starting to get dark so Tubbo dismissed us. Then we started the long trek back home. It was silent most of the way ,since neither of us had the energy to talk about what happened. After a few hours we were near the house. A shadow passed overhead of us. I looked up trying to see what it was to see Phil flying above us. He dropped down and landed beside us throwing up loose snow. "There you guys are. Where did y'all go?", He asked shielding us from the harsh winds with his wings. "Uh, well- you see I might've accidentally teleported us into Tubbos house. While him and Tommy were having a meeting.", Ranboo said slowly knowing that Phil would freak out. "WHAT!", Phil panicked. Phil grabbed my shoulders ,and studied me closely. " Did anyone see you?! Are you hurt!? Did anyone hurt you?", I shook my head quickly as I heard the dangerous tone of his last question. Even after I told him that no one hurt me he still checked over me just to make sure. After a few minutes he was satisfied by finding no new injuries. "Well, come on then we need to get y'all back to the house.", Phil said ushering us in front of him. We walked together for around twenty more minutes before we finally reached the house. When I stepped in the house I let out a sigh of content as I felt the calming warmth of the fireplace wash over me. I was too exhausted to climb down the ladder so I just sat down on a small sofa pushed to the corner of the room. I fell into a dreamless sleep a few seconds after I sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for having a late update but I just couldn't think of anything to save my life. And for some reason I had a random ass burst of creativeness while I was cleaning my room.