joining hope highschool

You walked toward the gates of hope high preparing for the worst. You have never been social and before you moved got picked on quite a bit. You were an only child, you had no one to help you that much. Today you had you h/c hair down your wore a white long sleeve shirt with a red and black plaid jacket over the top as it was quite chilly. You had black skinny jeans and red converse, man you looked HAWT. Upon entering the grounds you could tell it was a stereotypical highschool, large in size and had the normal groups, the sluts and jocks, who were all muscle and beauty with no brains, the nerds, this group though had crazy colored hair and wore strange clothing with animal tails and ears..? The bad kids, they all wore orange sweat pants? And there was another group they just... stated as you walled past. Four people all together a brunette firey red head a blonde and a purple haired kid? "Boy this school has little to no restrictions..." you muttered under your breath walking through the doors to get to the office. The secretary was sweet and handed you a schedule calling for the student council to come down to the office. You noticed it was the strange group of 'nerds' as before two were arguing. "All I'm saying red," a black haired kid said walking in. He wore a long denim jacket and red necklace and black dog ears on a head band. "Is that you always defend yourself poorly, what I said is correct" the girl who you thought would be called red crossed her arms "well SNUGGLE I just said that I liked the turkey sandwich better than ham and you freaked out for no reason!" "Ms. Red ninja kitten!" The secretary called.... red ninja kitten? She had hot pink hair and pale skin with freckles she had gray gloves on her 'ears' matched the color of het hair. "Show ms. L/n around would you?" The girl nodded and suddenly grabbed your hand and shook it firmly "hiya! My names red ninja kitten but just call me RNK! What's your name?"

"Y/n y/n l/n" you said "hmm I like you! Welcome to hope high! Count on us the student council to make life awesome for you here!"

This already got interesting...

So how do you like it so far?! I'd really appreciate some good feedback because I want to know lots of things about being a good writer! Stay fabulous my friends!!)