saving the new girl (short chapter and contest! )

You wanted to talk to her afterward but the second the bell rang she was surrounded by girls.
"Let us help you!"
"You clothes so bleh!"
"I call doing her make up"
The poor girl was shaking until an angry yell made them scurry off as a blonde girl smiled shaking her hand.  A growl seemed to emit through snuggle as he hugged you. Bonnie looked at you and smirked poking foxy making him look at bonnie.
"Kittens here" he said pointing at you making you blush and turn your head into snuggles arm. You heard a few muffled yells footsteps and suddenly you were walking. You looked up to see toy freddy dragging shadow sway from Chica. Chicas angry face and foxy staring at you .
You groaned and rolled your eyes in annoyance looking at tori you smiled startling her a bit. "I'm y/n nice to meet ya!" You said kindly "nice to meet you too..." she said nodding making your grin widen.

Boy you sure we're popular weren't ya?

So here is the contest you have to do 3 things and it's simple. Person who wins gets to be in the book itself and have a love intrests ect.
I'll end it when I feel like it.
You have to do these things
1 fav character who is one of mine
2 fav fnaf character
3 who would you be with in the book and why.
If I like it than I'll put you down as the winner!! :D
STAY FABULOUS!!!!