the next day, strange things happen

when you woke up, you noticed, that Tori was no where to be seen.. she must have left early so she wouldn't get caught by your mom or something, so you shrugged your shoulders and got in a a black tee-shirt and blue jeans. As you ran down the stairs your mother yelled to you "I'TS COLD MAKE SURE TO GRAB A JACKET (Y/N)!" so you sighed and grabbed a light (f/c) jacket, and ran straight downstairs. 

   "honey what are these?" your mother asked holding up you ears. "my ears mom, duh!" you said grabbing them and sticking you hand inside the bread box and grabbing a slice. " I really need to get going to school so love you bye mom!" you yelled running out the door while grabbing your back pack on the way out you swore that you heard your mother laugh.

   the second you got out.... you saw some.. unwanted faces... "hey toots" the tall blonde male said a cigarette hanging loosely in his mouth. They were the guys  beating up RNK yesterday. "leave me alone doofus!"  you half growled sticking your ears on ? your head and pushing a weaker looking one away. "NON! POOOPPPTTAAARRRTTT!!" he screeched. "23! grab her!" the tall one ordered as the weak boy grabbed your arm. "Listen girl... my bosses husband, wants you.... you're lets say important to him." he was so close to your face you could practically count the hairs on his chin. 

"OI! GET AWAY FROM HER!" suddenly warm comforting arms wrapped around you.... snuggle. "ah Jake, nice to see you~ your mother sends her 'love'" the boy said "and i need the girl!" "DON'T call me jake that is NOT who i am... and tell that.. that... B**** to leave me ALONE! and (y/n) is going NO WHERE!" he barked as jack stepped in front of both of you "we'll see you in school than... jake... Mary... see you later toots~" he said sending a wink your way..... wut.... 

"my name is not Mary! its MARIONETTE!" puppet called back as rexy and Boi ran up to you three "are you okay?!" Rexy cried. "yeah.." you breathed, "it's just a.. strange start.." you mumbled as you walked back to school without any incident. 

Until... you GOT to school... Chica ran up to you... snuggle got really protective. "NO WAY GO AWAY!" he said "no please! help me!" she cried and you noticed a big bruise forming on her forehead. "snuggle.." you mumbled taking Chica's hand. "who did this?" you asked gently to the quaking girl. "F-F-Foxy" she stuttered "why? you're his friend" "b-because i t-t-t-tipped off that g-girl a-about h-his p-plans to k-k-kidnap you s-so you'd like him... a-and w-when he got to your room... sh-she a-and h-him g-got i-into a fight... s-so... B-bonnie t-told o-on m-me!" she said you could tell it wasn't a lie. "okay stay with us." you said gently "b-but!" the four boys stuttered making you shake your head. "she isn't lying.. let's help her.. okay?" you said walking over to the toys and everyone else. 

Tori in the back looked at Chica and stared "oh is this my fault?" she asked and chica shook her head. "I-i'm glad you g-got F-Foxy out of the room.." she said as  the group stared. "let her in guys.. she was attacked by Foxy she's with us now." You said causing Chica to gently grab your arm in a thankful and shy manner as the group seemed to relax. Her, Chica and Maggie got along pretty well already. "how about we call myself Chic-a-dee so we don't get confused?" 'Toy' chica suggested.  "or maybe, just Chic?" you suggested "YEAH!" the chicas both agreed. 

after a strange night.. things just keep on getting weirder and weirder 

I AAM SO SoRRY! I hAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! HOW un FAB!!! -sniff- 

but i got a chapter out so YEAH 

stay FABULOUUUUSSSS!!!!!)