the Toys

Walking out the door you noticed snuggle jack Boi and rexy. So you yelled to get there attention and the stopped and waved rexy and Boi smiling and hoping up and down like t he children they are.

You ran up and got engulfed in a hug from the to kids and then you hugged snuggle makin fn him smile. "S' up little kitten." He asked "wait so I'm a kitten now?" You asked chuckling "well..."he took out a pair of h/c ( hair color ) and f/c ( fav color ) striped cat ears making you smile sticking them on your head happily. "Well now that you are looking like a group member you gotta meet the 'toys' they are almost copies of fox faces group but they are a lot better, trust me." Jack said pointing to a group of people talking to RNK. One was a boy with blue hair bunny ears tan skin and freckles, a brunette with blue eyes and brown bear ears, a blonde girl who had a tuft of yellow feathers on her head and a pale girl with pink and white hair and fox hair. As you approached the blue haired bot smiled and waved running over quickly.  "You must be y/n! I see your now part of the group pleased to meet ya I'm bonnie but you can call me bon bon!" He said this all really fast making you chuckle "nice to meet ya bonbon!" You replied makin fn him smile and drag you to the rest of the group RNK looked at you and smiled "oh I see you got your ears! Now you can be a part of the triplets we can be quadruplets!" She cried mentioning gp and Savannah. "These guys," jack said "are freddy Chica and Maggie or mangle"

Sorry for the wait!! Stay fabulous!!)