friends

You sat at lunch with everyone in a discussion you and Tori became good friends she could talk to you buy she seemed to panic a lot.
"Hey y/n" Maggie whispered to you hearing her you looked up "hm?" You hummed I'm acknowledgement "someone's behind you" suddenly you were picked up around the waist causing you to squeak in fear.
"Hello lass~" a familiar voice called "get off me! " You growled wiggling slightly to get out of his grasp. Snuggle stood up angrily but red beat him to it.
"You've ruined everyone's lives here now get lost before I blow a fuse and leave Y/n were she belongs!" She hissed angrily.
Foxy laughed and started to drag you off to there table, "i suggest you do as she said fox~" a quiet yet clear voice echoed through your ears. Tori was standing tall hair shading her face as she slowly approached you two.
"And what are ye going to do about it lass?" Foxy teased "your to weak to do anything," you felt his grip weaken and you ripped out of his grasp and hid behind Tori. "This." She lunged at him and grabbed his arm flipping him onto his back a low groan emminating from his throat as he hit the ground only one thought went through your mind...
'What is my new friend hiding?'