1k reads special!!!

Before this chapter starts thanks for 1k reads!!!

After snuggle picked up rnk and Jack picked up the board "bye kitten he grumbled. You nodded walking the rest of the way to your house once you got there your mom was squealing like an idiot your dad was pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.
"who's your boyfriend?!?" your mom asked. "no one" you replied walking into the kitchen where... Freddy stood?
"hello madame" he said bowing politely.
"...?" you were really confused tilting you head to one side you just watched him as he chuckled. "those ears do suit you my dearest" he said making you widen your eyes. "did you come here to flirt or something?!" you asked making Freddy shake his head.
"listen, this is a warning. Stay away from foxy. " he demanded. First snuggle now his best friend? "I already do that" you snorted, "he likes you.. A lot and if he sees you he's going to do some... Things" he shivered "it's all he can talk about today. Those ears have sparked interest in all of us but... Foxy is now a bit pissed off..." Freddy said "and a lady shouldn't have to go through what foxy has planned. Especially not you.. "
"why are you telling me?" you questioned him obviously confused why one person you refused to talk to is helping you. "isn't it obvious? I like many boys have been swept off my feet by you charm, grace, and personality dear. But now I must go. Until we meet again" he said bowing once more and leaving you to only say one thing about all of this...
"what? "