the story of y/n and RNK

I walked home with snuggle jack Boi and rexy, it was really peaceful and fun to talk without fox face and his group.
Snuggle jack and you of course were talking about video games when you heard, "YO Y/N SNUGGLE JACK WATCH OUT!" RNK screeched a weird board on her feet making her levitate. Snuggle grabbed you and rexy forcing you down as RNK crashed into a near by tree violently a bunch of kid in orange get ups laughed circling her.
"Loser,"
"Freak"
"Go kill yourself fat a$$"
Jack rushed forward and tried to make them back off you were panicking seeing her like this "Hey! Knock it off!" You yelled snuggles face growing redder by the minute.
The tallest was a boy with hair put in ponytail snorted "22 look at the new girl" "should we take her 19?" A girl with blonde hair and blood red eyes replied "nah 22 she's foxy's" '19' shrugged grabbing rnk by the hair.
"Your mom sends you love worm" he said kicking her in the stomach and they all left. "Red!" Snuggle yelled running jack kneeling by her. You ran forward silent. RNK sat a sobbing wreck the weird board at her feet broken.
Time Skip~
After a little coaxing you learned something that made you sick.
"It happens every week... they work for my mom" RNK weezed.
"You see..."
Flash back~
"Mommy mommy!" "Shut up kid!" A dark woman growled fining the child a few feet back making her sob. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, this girl was RNK... she back them had soft white hair and blue eyes that were usually dead...
Some where a little ways away~
Little y/n was playing with a ball when she heard sobbing she looked up to see a girl running "are you okay?" y/n called out
The girl stopped and shook her head. "Do you wanna talk about it?" This time she nodded. They talked and talked for hours, the girl introduced herself as 'girl' "well can i call you... red" y/n decided "why?" Girl asked "cause red means love and I love you, " y/n said smiling "Th-thanks..." girl now dubbed red smiled.
After a few years red moved to a 'foster home' she was six at the time, and they never talked or saw each other again...

But little did they know... you'd move toward her, and friendship would continue to grow....

Omg! The FLUFF!!! I DED BRUH TO SWEEEEEEEETTT XD NOT REALLY BRUH OH WELL STAY FABULOUS!!!!!!!