classes classes

since the student council was so large you had a class with at least one student. They all semmed nice enough though... the argument on who you would sit by at lunch was,,, interesting to say the least.. in the end you sided with an awkward boy who had a grayish tint in his skin rosy cheeks and gray eyes to match his red and gray hair.. he looked really happy and embarrassed being chosen. 

First class: Geography with Rnk 

Rnk was so happy when you got to be with her for geography. You met a stern looking woman who was your teacher her name was Mrs. Anderson she was very short and stout with long hair pulled into a tight bun and glared at RNK upon entry making her fidget and look at her desk sadly. After a big power point about the history of the soviet union though, you already learned this she said that you had to choose partners. RNK shot up from her desk head down runnning to your desk "y/n pleasebe my partner!" she whisper yelled "all the kids in this class hate me and Mrs. Anderson is scary!" she cried.. welp lets just say your her partner now.

second class: Math Snuggle puppy

snuggle was a chill dude despite his intimidating appearence. On the way to class he pointed to the group of people you noticed outside "Stay away from fox-face and his friends y/n they're trouble REAL trouble" when you got to class they had some how got in before you. Snuggle and red headed guy you assumed was 'fox-face' glared angrily at each other him steering you to the front AWAY from them. causing you to get stares from the whole class to stare because this was the most affection snuggle ever shown someone. The class was easy enough   because snuggle was smart and helped you with you homework for the day. 

third class: chior: rnk rexy gp savvanah and Emo

it was fun the teach was cool her name was Mrs. Rhodes shewas jumpy and hyper unlike Emo he was sad and gloomy red and black that was what he looked liketo you.  Gp and Savvanah were just like Rnk but different color and well GP was more mishcheivious. there was a lot of chatting but there was a lot of fun songs Rexy the smallest of the group wanted you to sing 'pick a bil of cotton' with him "come on Y/N1' he said happily "it says 'oh lordy; how can you pass that up?!" so in the end you agreed because who can pass that up?! 

fourth class:english Splat

Splat was awkaard still but you found it amusing as it was hilarious. Well let's say in this class you had purple boy and fox-face in your class and well let's just sit back and watch.. 

foxy's POV

There she was the girl. she interested us so i found myself staring at her with such intrest. She was with that boy.. splat one of HIS friends so i decided to try and 'lure' her away "oi lass" I said walking up to her getting in her face "wh-what do you want?" Splat sputtered and the lass jjust stared. "aren't ye going to say something lassie?" "I'm no allowed to talk to you" she said calmly "ah lass don't give me a cold shoulder" i said getting closer bonnie doing the same. "HEY YOU BASTARDS LEAVE HER ALONE!" a screech came from behind.. the last person you'd expect to hear yell.. "wee little splatty boy" I said turning my attention to him ready to pummle him but.. the stupid teacher walked in at the right time.... 

(the rest will be post tomorrow how do you think it's going? pos in the comments! Stay FABULOUS!

And if you want any of my boys being love intrests let me know X3)