New girl

On the way to math you spotted foxy and his friends foxy made eye contact with you and saw your ears a snarl gracing his features. He couldn't take it seeing you with the mangle behind you making small talk to you and toy bonnie. "Did you see the new girl" Toy freddy sighed "looms like someone has a crush" Bon bon joked making him crush "d-do n-not!" He yelled making you giggle.

"Come on bud your captain of the basket ball team any girl will fall for you!" Mangle said. "Not me" you joked looking at snuggle. He wasn't wearing his sun glasses. You saw his chocolate eyes full of relief making you question what he was relieved about. You shrugged and kept joking around with the toys.

-Time skip to math class-

When you got to class you sat by snuggle in the front. Maggie behind you next to bonbon and freddy behind an empty desk. Apparently unless you are trustworthy to the student council they avoid you to not get in a fight. 'Another new girl' you thought. So much had been going on...

"Class... I'd like you to meet Tori she is the new girl be kind" "ew look at her clothes" "emo emo!" The girl sighed listening to the comments "hi..." her voice was barely audible over the silence of the class. "You can call me shadow if you want" she said as she sat at the back of the class. "She refused to let the student council help her." Snuggle commented.

You could see why she was called shadow. Her shirt was black with black and white long sleeves the words on her shirt spelled out 'CIRCUS F.T.W" her eyes were on the desk sadly.

"Go get some fred." You joked making him blush.  I guess you can make a new friend!

Hi friends! This new girl is kinda me in a way just the same name XD

Anyway does anyone know how to draw on a computer so I can have a cover?

STAY FABULOUS!!!)