at home craziness

as you walked home from school you had a smile that refused to leave your face. It was hard not to you had friends and life was great. as you walked you heard a familiar voice "Y/N! MISS Y/N!" the childish voice of Rexy got closer so you turned around. You saw him running with a boy about his age. He had brown hair and a spinny hat on his head he had red and blue everywhere. You smiled and replied "hey Rexy!" "ms. Y/n this is my best friend boi!" he said motioning to the boy "well hi there kiddo!" you said getting a hug from both of them happily. 

"hey Y/n" snuggle said "see you've met my brother" another boy said. He was long and lengthy with a creepy mask in his hands. He had black hair and purple eyes. "I'm jack. You can call me puppet if you want to." he said nodding at you. "I'm y/n" you said. "but.. snuggle jack... whats with the articles of clothing?" "oh these well..." snuggle thought for a moment "they give us a sense of belonging being a bunch of misfits. if you want tojointhe club we can figure it allout for ya' and.. there are several others you haven't met yet because they aren't on student council so you  haven't met them personaly." 

after a minute or two of talking you got home. WAving bye you got in proclaiming you were hom. "oh good! your home. some of your school friends are here too!" your mom said happily. "where are they?" "living room deary." so you walked into the living room only to drop your back pack "you.." you whispered. "aye' lass nice seein' ya" foxy greeted "what and how did you get here?!" "the main frame dearset" the brunette said "hiya girlie!" the blonde girl yelled happily."please. go." you demanded. 

"come on lass ye aren't gonna show this ol' foxy a good time?" "fox face how many times have i said i ain't talking to you." you said clearly annoyed. "well your stuck with us. we are interested inyou Y/n" purple guy said making me scowl "i don't know half of your names and you know mine?! stakers.. just leave and.. don't talk to me againgot it?!" you said stomping your foot. when they filed out the blonde girl looked at you "thi isn't over y/n. not even close..."