a storm's a brewing

It was cold and black.. it was so cold and dark in fact your breath was right in front of your face like a gray-ish white specter making you shiver. You couldn't see anything it was so scary... "Snuggle... freddy... CHICA.. CHICK... MANGLE... ANYONE?!" you screeched only to be replied by an echo.. "s.a.v.e. t.h.e.m.." a deep voice replied almost in your ear... "save them..?" you questioned startled, "h.e.l.p t.h.e.m." you felt your feet moving as you tried to get away from the daunting voice. A second pair  of footsteps echoing with yours making you start to sweat. "s.a.v.e t.h.e.m" "Who?" you asked as you started to jog the other feet following you. 

"Hello sweet heart~" a deep raspy voice mumbled into your ear. "wh-who are y-you?" you asked stepping back to look for the voice, "you don't need to know yet my sweet" it cooed you could see no one. "S.A.V.E T.H.E.M!" the voice got louder "WHO?!" you yelled your legs giving way... 

all you could see is a flash of purple...

"you can't"

"AH!" you gasped sitting up quickly sweat trickling down your forehead. "save.. who?" was all you could say as you looked out the window.. 

~time skip of AWESOME-NESSS~

you stretched your back as you entered the school building looking for puppet, he said he had needed to meet with you for something, he never specified what, over a text message. You stood at the entrance staring out at the snow. (remember, it's winter) "sure is pretty ain't it kitten." a voice said catching you way off guard. "bonnie... stay away from me. I'm not in the mood for your crap.." you grumbled tugging at your jacket.

"hey. I just came here to talk." he said raising his hands in front as if to say 'I surrender'.

"Listen.. the gym teacher... watch out... kay?" he said catching you off guard. "um... okay?"  and with that... he walked away. 

"hey.. (Y/N) I wanted you to help me with the new kids" Puppets voice caught you off guard as you turned around faced with some awkward looking teens probably seniors "this is Mike Schmidt, Fritz smith, Jeremy Fitzgerald, and.. uh.." he turned to the tallest of the group.. "who are you again" he asked getting a bit closer to his face. "I..I uh.. just call me PG its easier to remember.." he said clearly uncomfortable with the puppet.. 

"well hello everyone! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)!"