learnin about your shadow

After that weird episode you had decided that you lost your focus for anything it was a strange warning.. a weird warning.. but whatever you went to watch TV on your laptop in your room. It was pleasent to say the least. A time to relax. You logged off after a marathon of shows.
You yawned and went to bed. After about ten minutes of trying to sleep a scraping of your window and a soft thud was heard.
You froze in fear "why here?" A hoarse voice croaked. "ShE iS kInD And CaNnOT let HIm. " a demonic voice responded. "It's right we cannot let him." A voice responded... a voice you knew.. you opened your eyes and yelped... Tori stood two.. Creatures... stood next to her. One was floating about a foot off the ground. He had a bloody hole on his forehead a bullet hole... and his eye it was gone dried blood surrounding the hole.. he looked scared whipped and starved... the second... Creature... was a shadowy like figure with no head. You whimpered as Tori ' s eyes widen.
"Oh y/n! P - please don't be scared... I w-want to p-protect you!" She begged a desperate look in her eyes. Terrified as you now knew about these.... things.
"Wh-who are they..." you managed to squeak out.
"Bullet bill Ma'am and this is It we are not here to hurt you." The no eye ghost thing said. "YeS cHIld wE fEeL yoU aRE veRy worTH LiVing AnD We WoNT LEt hiM GeT yOU.." something seemed to whisper in your head making you turn your head to see who said it. "That's it. He has no mouth so he just tells you through your mind.." Tori whispered
"Please don't hate me.." she said holding your sleeve like a little child. You looked her in the eyes and saw something you had seen before. Yet it seemed to magnify when she was talking to you. Sorrow. Pain. As though nothing could be worth more than you not hating you.. and you knew she wouldn't do anything. "I don't.." you said. And for the first time, a smile spread over her face. "Oh thank you!" She yelled hugging you gently.
"It's nice that you accept us.." bill muttered looking at the ground.
"Don't worry. Nothing will get you tonight" he added. "Who is him though?" You asked.
"Don't worry we have school tomorrow just rest. " Tori said tucking you in...
Was this all just a dream???