Chapter 39

Jin's POV
Yoora was engulfed into Jungkook's hug, him apologizing repeatedly. Smiling I was glad he finally stoped being mean to her. Namjoon took the opportunity to sit next to me looking at me. "My flower does look good with another flower but you're still my favorite flower of them all" he said teasingly, showing off his dimples.

  I smiled creasing the crown on my head gently. Yes this is good at least for now I hope this happiness lasts. "Joonie did you call Bang PDnim ? Did he reply?" It was nice here but it was getting chillier and I worried the younger ones would get cold as well. "Yes darling, he'll be here soon don't worry, love" tenderly he kissed my knuckles reassuring me. Gosh I love this man.

Time skip 7:48 PM

   "WOAH!! Hobi oppa! This look really suits you!!" Hobi smiled brightly, yellow flowers adorning his fluffed up hair and his small braids Yoora made. "really?!" Smiling brightly Yoora nodded satisfied with the result. It's almost 8:00 pm and Bang PDnim was no where in sight.

"Jinie he's here" Namjoon smiled extending his had for me to take as his other hand was directed to where Bang PDnim was. "Kids let's go, we're going home now." I looked at everyone behind us Jungkook eagerly carrying  Yoora, Jimin carrying a sleeping Yoongi while Tae and Hobi laughed complimenting each other with their new look.

   "You brats did it now, how did you end up here? Is everyone okay?" It was hard to tell if he was worried or angry but Namjoon gestured to the kids, Bang PDnim understood. 'Not in front of the kids.' "Everyone in! you all should be tired hurry up!"

Time skip 11:31

  "Are we there yet?"  That was the thousand time the question was asked I lost count of track after 176. "Kook baby why can't you be like Yoora patient and quiet." I spoke not looking at him knowing there was a mischievous smirk on his face. "She's asleep that's why she's quiet, hyungie" that was my last nerve, before I could practically exposed as diss his ass off, my future husband stoped me in time.

  "You should sleep too then we had a long day and it's already 11 so get some rest like the others alright?" Seeing how Jungkook practically adores my boyfriend he quickly agreed, thank namjesus in my opinion.
"Thank you darling<3"

"No problem love<3"

Like I promised shoutout to these three amazing people of the internet!!!

Thank you so much for supporting me and voting for such a crappy author like me <3

SisterYoongi501
ParkMin858
MaryamBajwa6