Freedom

Yoora's POV
'Go away'
'Go away'
'Go away'
'Go away'
'Go away'
'Go away'
'GO AWAY!!'

I let out a scream before I collapsed, pushing my body into Taehyung oppa. "YOORA!!" "JIN! Hurry!!" I was turned around my back to Taehyung oppa and my face to Jin oppa. I saw his blurry figure kneel on the grass in front of me before reaching out with a finger lightly tapping my forehead. I stoped screaming. It was as if a refreshing mist came to take away the stuffy heavy feeling.

20 minutes earlier

Taehyung's POV
I heard the door from Yoongi hyung's room open. "Minnie? Yoongi hyung?" I felt something was off but I didn't want to push it any further. "Yoora seems off." Unknowingly the statement came off easily. "What do you mean? Yoongi hyung I know you are very cautious but Yoora is now important for us." Jungkook who was near me spoke up defending Yoora. 

"Tsk listen you brat she just seemed off she changed attitudes so quickly" I could definitely understand how they both feel but Yoora must also feel so conflicted. "Jungkook your hyung is right, but who stayed with her?" Jim hyung who held a glass of water in his hand came out of the kitchen.

"Oh shit." "Yoongi!"  "What she wanted to be alone I couldn't help it, it's not like she can escape either" Hearibg that lifted a pressure off my chest that I didn't know I had. "That mean the window and door is at least closed then, right Yoongi?" This time it was Namjoon hyung asking the question.

Except minie answered, " umm well that's- I think someone should check up on her" That was all I needed before I ran to Yoongi hyung's bedroom the distinct voices of my brothers behind me. 'Yoora please don't be reckless'. My thoughts began to cut short as I found myself at Yoongi hyung's room.

'Creak'

Yoora froze at the sound of the door, inside she held a couple of sheets near the window. I stiffened before any sound left my mouth she jumped. Without second though I ran after her quickly, without thinking I felt the wind push against the feathers of my wings. Desperately reaching out to Yoora, who used the sheets like a parachute, I wrapped my arms her small body tightly hugging while I called out to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Yoora do you want to go home?"

Shout out to:
@Dynamite_4life
No one got the anime reference so here you go since you asked