Reality In a Dream

Mom...don't go..why did you leave...mom...I feel the tears run down my face as I see her shadow growing smaller,it was the day she left my life fire ever the day I was taken from them ,I don't regret it tho but I do feel sorry she was amazing and endured so much yet she still smiled I call her name no wanting her to leave me "mom don't go" I say as loud as I can but all that comes out was a mumble I see her face fading leaving me. I wake up suddenly screaming "MOM!!" shivering, sweating ,my cheeks stained with tears ,wheezing,and most of all scared. I get up changing into something comfortable a large sweater and shorts, I shiver remembering my nightmare I run down the stairs running into the first pair of arms I see "yoora?" Someone cold my name, hobi. "Hobi!!" I say muffled as I single my hard further into his chest," I s she ..I I" I sobbed out.hobi must have understood,he wrapped his arms around me hugging back ,he lifted me and took me to Jin hyung who was making breakfast,he instantly looked after me hugging me,whispering into my ears,rocking my back and forth, and making soothing circular movements on my back."J Jin I I she I don't w want to be a a alone again.." I weakly say...I don't want to be alone again.. "you won't ever be alone again yoora" Jin assures me, I mumble something before falling asleep in his arms.

BTS's little crazy gift जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें