Conversations

Namjoon's POV
"You called?"

"Yes I did, we need to talk." I gestured towards the seat in front of me. "Didn't I say I wanted to rest?"

"My apologies but you need to explain what happened Yoongi." Yoongi sat in front of me, his head in his hands.

"Where do I begin to explain? Yoora is dangerous, because of the merging I assumed the 'stronger Yoora' would replace this worlds Yoora but it seems I was mistaken. The two of them merged just like the worlds because of that she can't control the power she has and is overwhelming like a bomb, this girl the amount of magic she has is terrifying." At last Yoongi's eyes meet with mine.

"She's a human bomb?" I asked hesitantly, it was a good idea to send Jin hyung to bed early. He would most definitely ask what we can do but the given situation is one we must handle with care. "Namjoon what are we going to do? We can seal it but when she finds out she'll demand we tell her. And if we leave her like this she'll become unstable and go boom."

We're already being targeted and this isn't helping. Yoora is already unstable, if we were to stress her out she'll definitely go boom. It was a bad idea getting Yoora involved. I looked at Yoongi he seemed to have read my thoughts "Namjoon. No don't think about it, we can't it'd be too late she already knows-"

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!"

The ear piercing scream shocked both of us who stayed awake. "What was that?" The momentary shock I experience was cut short again another pain filled scream filled the room.

"YOORA!!"
"Namjoon." Yoongi warned. She's unstable. Quickly I began to run to the living room leaving behind Yoongi. Yoora was covered in cold sweat tears streaked down her cheeks as her screams continued. "YOORA!! WAKE UP!!" I rushed to her side the other members shocked at the scene.

'Mew'

I stoped the fox who had become small again placed its paw on mine. At the moment a mint light filled the room. I was blinded momentarily. "I was going to tell you. But you didn't let me finish."

"Yoongi!"

I found myself in a forest near a lake Yoora's limp body in my arms, the small fox running around happily.

"As I was saying because of her unstableness I formed a contract that fox, it will absorb her overflowing magic and will store it. Meaning that she won't go boom and we don't have to return her."

"YOORA!!" I found myself staring as Jin who suddenly appeared. "Jin? What are you..." I trailed off.

Yoongi's POV
I smirked, of course I had this all planned out. "OF COURSE I CAME HERE MYSELF! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN JIMIN TOLD ME YOORA SUDDENLY BEAGN SCREAMING?!" Is this a rapper Jin comeback? Ps. Jin hyung sleeps on the 4th floor.

"Hyung. She just became unstable, she's okay now like I've been trying to say she's fine, anyways hyung I didn't think you would still have that form." I was right, as long as he's still partly doing his job he should still have his eon form. He was wrapped from head to toe in white and black clothes, basically he looked like a nun.

"Oh you're right Yoongi I guess god decided I'm still amazing yet these clothes don't emphasize my handsomeness."

Omg- HOW DO WE HAVE 13k?! I'm so embarrassed omg thank you so much I'm so grateful for every single one of you amazing people<3
NEXT CHAPTER I'M DOING SHOUTOUTS TO ALL THE AMAING PEIPLE WHO VOTED FOR THIS CRAPPY BOOK! thank you so much really I appreciate it thank you so much for your wonderful support
- Author

Omg- HOW DO WE HAVE 13k?! I'm so embarrassed omg thank you so much I'm so grateful for every single one of you amazing people<3NEXT CHAPTER I'M DOING SHOUTOUTS TO ALL THE AMAING PEIPLE WHO VOTED FOR THIS CRAPPY BOOK! thank you so much really I app...