Family

"I'm hungry" I mumble the words fall out silently covered by the growling of my stomach. Seokjin jolts, getting up almost knocking down the giant of a man, Namjoon. Seokjin turns heading towards what I assume is the kitchen, he turns his head locking eyes with me. "you're hungry? I'll make something real quick, does kimchi, fired rice and soup sound good?" Hesitantly I nod, I couldn't say no they already heard my stomach speak. "I like kimchi" I reply Jin then smiles as he goes to work in his kitchen, Namjoon also heads into the kitchen attempting to help Seokjin, but drops pots so Jin doesn't let him,instead  ended up scolding Namjoon. I quietly giggle at the two bickering males, although it was fun to be here my questions were still unanswered and I was afraid to move any where else. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath, as I reopen my eyes I was being observed by two pair of eyes one of them I recognized as cookie guy or Jungkook, and the other as 'Taehyung'. "Hi wanna watch a movie with us?" That's when I noticed that the others were setting up the movie. It took me a solid second to think then nod. Soon enough I found myself seated at the table enjoying the meal before me. Everything went by in a blur as if it was a flashback or an illusion. Before I knew it I was being tucked in bed by Seokjin and kissed goodnight on my forehead.