C@n | $T@¥ ?

"I I remember... everything" the stage held every emotion possible to human kind, sadness, happiness, anger, relief, pain. Everything.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY DID DIDNT YOU ALL SAY GOODBYE?!" The rush of emotions exploding cased her repeatedly hit them as much as she could until she couldn't. It was so painful enduring a nagging feeling at the back of her head.

"I COULDN'T REMEMBER AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM!! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH I hate you all...." Her sobs didn't stop, she was angry, hurt, and confused but she also was happy and relived. To know it wasn't a dream.

"Yoora...." The gentle voice that would always melt her pain away. Gently he took her hand in his. "It's okay if you hate us, we get it, we weren't fair to you. I'm sorry we're all sorry. But Yoora the decision is yours now we miss you so so much and I- no WE don't was to ever let you go..."

Kim Namjoon never expected his family to grow this attached to a single person. He was so used to everything slipping from his grasp, he didn't care anymore. But to think that one day a curious little girl appeared in front of them so suddenly, he now has something to come home to and he had something to protect a new family member. He didn't want to let go.

At that moment he swore on behalf of his family and himself.

'We won't let you go so don't let us go'

"Hehe... like I said I'll be the worst hostage ever even if it kills me I'll make you all regret saying that crappy goodbye!" At this point they were all messes. Bodies tackling into each other as emotions overwhelmed them all, throwing themselves into each other. But it was warm and they were seven again.

________________________________
"Yoory you don't hate Jungkook oppa do you? He was the one who made you forget... you don't hate me right yoory?!!!"

"Oooh I don't know Yoory it's a though one he DID make you think it was a dream you even cried because of him right Tae Tae?"

"Hmmm right you are Chim and not to mention he didn't like you when you were with us you wouldn't forgive him! He made you cry!"

"Aigooo~ she hasn't been back for even a day and you're all already bothering her? My baby Yoora why are you so skinny?! Have you aten we should go home you need food! Look at how skinny you are you're all bones!!"

"Hyung leave her along she'll be fine, cmon Yoora those spirits keep nagging at me to bring you back oh yea your "pet" misses you so hurry up I haven't slept in forever...."

"Yoora- ah cmon let's go home"

"Oppa..... I'm coming home!"

Yes that's right we're home.