Chair Man

-yoora's POV-
"Shoeshuc" I growl his name with disgust. He coldly smiles at me his features cold as I remember, if not colder. "How have you been, champion " as if he knew what made me pissed off, he emphasized 'champion' I snort in disgust at the name. "I'm leaving now" I growl lowly "oh dear, I thought I was going to have my champion back" shoeshuc sighed "I'm not your champion, you made me a monster." I retort. I turn and walk out the door , as I leave I glare at the guards who have cleaned themselves up. I shiver at the thought of my memories I have with this place I walk towards the room I have here I scoff at the thought of me being here again.

-Namjoon's POV-
We all look at the chairman, what did he do to yoora "Sir what was that about?" Jin calmly speaks  "Seokjin, you don't need to know that you'll all be staying and I expect you to hand over my champion" the chairman speaks coldly as ever, why does he want yoora so much? What is he planning..."of course, Sir" Jin says through his gritted teeth we leave the chairman and as soon as we leave Jin speaks up "we're not letting him touch yoora she is now part of bang tang ,understood?"I chuckle lightly "like I would ever let him touch her" "what do we do ,then?" Jimmin asks worriedly I smirk and Jin noticed, he sighs "what's the plan, Namjoon?" All the members look at us with confused looks " lets just say bang tang is rebelling" I speak lowly and dangerously. We know where our first stop is, we all stood in front of a door I knock and the door creaks before traversing yoora with a smirk on her face "took you long enough" she scoffs.

Sorry for the really lat update I totally forgot about this hope you enjoyed pleases give suggestions about what should happen next!!!