10

I had woken up at 11:00 pm the latest i've ever woke up

I had woken up at 11:00 pm the latest i've ever woke up. The spot where Giovanni was last night was empty and cold. Walking to the bathroom to brush my hair out it was so frizzy so I just threw it into a bun. Throwing on sweats and a hoodie I walked to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sweetheart" my mother looked at me smiling. "Goodmorning ma have you seen dad?" I wanted to talk to him about the recent mission I went on and why i've heard nothing back from anyone.

"He's in a meeting talk to him when he's done" Nodding my head I walked to the fridge and grabbed milk and got a box of cookie krisp from the top of the fridge. After I made my cereal I sat on my phone for a minute at the island I had nothing to do today.

Well until I heard a knock on the door.

As I opened it I seen Stacy and a whole bunch of females i've never even seen. "Heyyyy babe get dressed we're going to a party." I love parties I just didn't like hanging out with people I didn't know and Stacy knew that and it was also early as fuck.

As she introduced me to Ayla, Nicki, and Ivy I heard Giovanni yell "why the fuck are you in my house." Turning around I see a pissed off Giovanni not knowing what was wrong I knew I was sure about to find out. He was staring at the group of girls Stacy had brought.

The girl that I was introduced to Ayla looked at him smiling saying "oh did you miss me baby?". What the fuck. "excuse me?" She looked at me after I said that then rolled her eyes looking back at Giovanni.

"I don't want whores in this house leave" Giovanni finally spoke up... looking down at his fist they were white as he balled them into a fist. What did this bitch possibly do?

"You didn't say that when you fucked me for a year straight" Ayla finally spoke up making me drop my mouth to the floor. I can't be mad right? I mean we didn't you know whatever we do I guess.

"You can leave" I said looking back at Ayla because this situation needed to chill because Giovanni looked like he was gonna kill the bitch. "And who the fuck do you think your talking to" she finally had the balls to say.

Causing me to smile I walked up to the bitch connecting my fist with her nose. Her scream echoed through the whole house her nose was definitely broken. That didn't stop me I threw left and right hooks until I was finally pulled off and there was blood everywhere. "Alessia what the fuck, I mean period but what the fuck?"

"Stacy i'll tell you later" I smiled at her then looked over at Ayla and left her a smile too. The person who pulled me off of her was Giovanni surprisingly.

"Stacy your gonna let that crazy bitch hit me?" Ayla said causing Stacy to fire up lunging straight for her. "Fuck you... and that crazy bitch probably had a reason and if she didn't too fucking bad." This is why I fucking love Stacy.

Giovanni ran to Stacy pulling her off next. The other girls were in shock and ran out of the door in the matter of seconds. Stacy looked at me and I looked at her and we laughed. Giovanni and all of his men looked confused as hell like these crazy bitches.

Giovanni pulled me into the living room which was just around the corner from the kitchen. "What the fuck was that about?" he harshly said while looking directly into my eyes. "you have the nerve to ask me what was it about when your the one who said something to her first, maybe you should've controlled your pet and taught her how to watch her mouth." He earned that from me as I rolled my eyes walking away. He just sighed ignoring me and as I left the room Stacy was staring at me also and I knew at this point I had to explain.

Once we reached my bedroom she begged me to talk about what the fuck just happened. "Stacy we fucked but like not only that I just don't know how to explain it." Her eyes lit up and her smile went wide. "Oh shit was it good? was he big? and what the fuck do you mean not only that don't tell me you caught feelings." "No I didn't get feelings bitch but yes and yes now stop that's it." I feel bad that Stacy doesn't even know what Giovanni knows about my arms- she only knows what happened but that's it and nothing else but it was better that way.

She raised her eyebrows while looking at me "oh so that's why you got mad huh?" fuck no well maybe but no. "No that's not why I got mad she disrespected me that's all."

"yeah mhm but anyways we never got to go to that party... you still down?" I knew she wouldn't stop asking if I said no so I just said yes and went with it.

She stole one of my dresses it was a casual party outfit but mine she made me dress up sexy-ish I guess it was to piss Giovanni off. I slipped on a black silk dress and pushed my hair back and slid on my heels. It was 8:00 pm by this point so perfect time.

Tonight I was going to do whatever I want because I have no one to please not anyone at all. I wanted to piss Giovanni off because he's a dick half the time. Even though he acts like he cares half the time in the house he doesn't even speak to me.

When we were about to go I told my mom goodbye and chose to take my Rolls Royce. Jumping in the car we played music the whole way there it wasn't far. I think i'm the only person who loves driving at night it's so peaceful like what's not to love?

As we pulled up to the party and hopped out the car everyone's gaze turned to us just for a brief second then they went back to what they were doing. Some people knew who I was but others didn't because I didn't just go around saying i'm the Mortale Mafia Princess.

As we walked in there was guys playing ping pong, people getting high with who knew what. There was some loud ass music playing that you couldn't even understand because everyone was so loud. Of course there was that one couple who was just kissing in the corner. I honestly wish I was them right now not having one care in the world or just not even caring what people think you know?

hey so this unedited but how did you like it? do you guys like stacy? but make sure to comment and vote love you guys xoxo
twitter:brattpostedthat