19

The waiter ended coming back to the table asking if we want any desert and with that I said, "Chocolate cake please with chocolate icing" when I said that Giovanni fake gagged to himself

The waiter ended coming back to the table asking if we want any desert and with that I said, "Chocolate cake please with chocolate icing" when I said that Giovanni fake gagged to himself. "I want strawberry cake." he abruptly replied.

I wanted to start some conversation, I wanted him to hear about stuff other than work. "What is your favorite color?" He looked up at me shocked, "black like my soul."

Damn dude... "Why" I asked replying in a huff, "idk that's what people say about me so I just go with it"

"well that's boring honestly I think your more of a yellow person you know? I think this because your a secret ray of sun like you are always hidden by the dark but once you really get to know you, your bright and full of happiness. Well the most happiness you'll ever show at least but your definitely a yellow person."

He looked at me reading me with his eyes, I swear I saw a slight smile on his face but it quickly disappeared. "and why do you think I show any happiness?" he asked. "well because I just seen a smile come across your face and i've never seen that before."

The waiter came back which caused us to pull our eyes off of each other and set our food down in front of us. Giovanni watched me as I devoured my cake,  he ate his food slow like he was savoring it. It's like he didn't want to miss  a single drop of if.

When we finished and the bill got to the table I immediately reached for it but then got it snatched out of my hand by Giovanni. "You will never touch a bill when your in my presence" he muttered quickly before pulling out his credit card.

He stood up and brushed past the table handing me his hand so I could get up. When I reached out for his hand it gave me chills, my stomach felt like it was in a knot. He led me off of the boat and into the car and it eventually started to down pour.

I wanted to do something...

fuck it

"Stop the car"

"Why Alessia"

"Just stop it please"

He stopped the car and pulled over to the side of the road. We were in the middle of no where in the pouring rain with the moon on us. I got out of the car and walked over to his window. "Get out." I abruptly said which had him look at me in a confused look.

He got out of the car looking irritated, I don't blame him but I wanted to do this.

"Have you ever danced in the rain?"

"no and I don't plan on his principessa, now get back in the car."

Right when he tried to walk to the car I pulled his arm back putting it on my waist. We started slowly dancing even though I wasn't the best at it he seemed good. "Aless why are we dancing in the rain?"

"Because i've always wanted to with someone I cared about." I said looking up into his eyes.

"you care about me?" he asked causing my eyebrows to furrow at his cockiness.

"nope I take it back now shut up."

He abided and pushed my head into his shoulder and started dancing with me. "Giovanni your like my moon." He then asked why and I was scared to say this but it's been on my mind since i've met him.

"Because like your always there for me even when we both hated eachother you still didn't want to see me mad or hurt you were always there. The moon is always there for the sun like when it's day time the moon is still always there in the background with the sun. And at night when the sun is no longer there and all the darkness is back your still bring joy in my darkness I guess. You just make me feel safe you know? Even though I still hate you I think I like you, I like how your so dark and evil to the rest of the world but your like an angel around me. You're respectful and you always treat me like a princess even when i'm being a bitch." I told him.

I didn't hear anything back from him for a solid 4 minutes until he finally spoke up. "Aless why do you like me i'm a monster and everyone's villian."

"Villains are always the best in the book and movies because the villain will trade the whole world for you but the hero's would trade you for the world."

"I guess you can say that" He replied smiling down at me.

"And even if you are a villian your my villian and i'll be your villian."

He pulled my head up so I was directly looking up at him. He stared at me for a longing 10 minutes it felt like until he brought his palm up to my cheek caressing it.

He bent his head down and kissed me.

he kissed me

The contact of his lips crashing into mine was a euphoric feeling. "you take my darkness away bella" A wave of happiness fell through my body, i've never felt this way. "is that your way of saying you like me back?" I laughed pulling away from his kiss. "I guess you can say that, but tell anyone i'll kill you."

Was that supposed to be a threat? "Not before I kill you first." We looked at eachother and he kissed me one more time before we both got into the car. Both soaked head to toe, I knew I was going to hear about his car being wet tomorrow.

We sped off into the night driving back to the house. Giovanni interlocked his hand into mine which caused the wave of happiness to crash over me again. I reached for the aux cord and plugged my phone in.

I don't know what kind of music he likes.. shit probably classical he looks like a classical man. I went straight to apple music and searched up "Daddy Issues by the Neighborhood" my favorite song at the moment.

I started screaming it at the top of my lungs and when I looked over at Giovanni he was humming the lyrics also. "You know this song dude?" I was shocked shit more than shocked. "What type of man do you think I am woman?" He asked and I threw my head back in laugher.

hey babes!! Honestly this is my favorite chapter so far and I hope you guys enjoyed this one, this is unedited. Don't forget to vote and comment.
twitter: brattpostedthat