30

"There's no fucking way in hell that Timothy was working with Hiram this whole time and no one knew

"There's no fucking way in hell that Timothy was working with Hiram this whole time and no one knew. All of you get the hell out of my sight." I shouted at the men surrounding me. "Yes boss" they all said in sync slumping out of the room.

"Baby what happened?" Aless asked walking up to me after the meeting sliding her hand around my waist. "Fucking Timothy was telling all our info to Hiram and God knows what else he told the man. We could be fucked Alessia, he could know about locations of safe houses, incoming shipments, and even secret alliances." She didn't speak after that she just pulled me into a hug.

Group chat

Giovanni: Be on edge, see something say something. We are vulnerable and we aren't safe. I want this house guarded at all times and if anything ever happens save Aless not me. Don't fuck up.

Everyone: Okay Boss.

I've been tapping my pen on this desk for hours now not knowing what to do. I can't let Hiram know that I know what he has been doing but I can't look weak. Fuck that he knows i'm not weak that's why he's fighting for this spot. I can't trust anyone right now one of my best men just betrayed me. "CAZZO" I yelled launching my glass of whisky at the wall. In one swift motion I threw everything on my desk onto the floor.

I'm fucked.

*later*

"Boss I have someone I want you to meet" I heard Rodriguez yell through the other side of my office door.  Who the hell could I possibly be meeting.

"Come in"

I was met with a little girl running into my lap giggling. I looked down and smiled at her, she looked exactly like Rodriguez. "And who may you be" I reached down to pick the little child up. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" She whipped her head around looking at Rod.

"You can tell him" Rod spoke up.

"I'm Adora and this is my daddy." She giggled into my chest. I stood up from my chair with her in my arms and twirled her around in the air. The room was filled with laughs from each one of us.

"wanna play barbies with me?, daddy said that you'd play barbies with me."

I looked up at Rodriguez who was trying to hide his grin, and he shrugged his shoulders.

Adora kept poking my shoulders until I said yes, but we didn't have any barbies so I had to take her to the store.

The whole car ride there she sang frozen well the best she could. Rod had told me she was 2 and I was just baffled on how I didn't know he had a daughter for 2 years. He said he wanted to keep her safe from this type of life but he trusted me and when he would always talk about me she wanted me meet me.

At the store Adora picked out every kind of barbie there was she even got a barbie dream house with a car. I had no clue on where I would put this shit.

*later*

I've been playing barbies for hours now, and I also had pink scrunchies in my hair. This child had no boundaries she put lipgloss on me. It didn't last long and it turned into a tickle fest.

"Baby are you in here?" I heard the door open and I sprinted to the bathroom. I could barely hear Aless walk in over the sound of Adora laughing.

"He's in there" she ratted me out. I saw the bathroom door knob start to shake but it was locked.

"Giovanni get your butt out here"

After 10 minutes of trying to get every inch of makeup off of my face I opened the door.

"OH SHIT" Alessia's laughs echoed throughout the whole room it was beautiful, but not funny in this moment.

"can you stop please and take this shit out of my hair" I asked giving her puppy eyes.

"Don't take that shit out of his hair" I heard Adora say very confidently.

"Adora don't say that!" I facepalmed myself. Rod is going to kill me.

Alessia's hands finally left my head and I started scratching it like crazy. "Phew"

I walked down to the kitchen to grab some water and seen Adrian and Stacy cuddled up on the couch.

"Hey love birds" I chuckled gulping down my water. This little girl had drained me of every ounce of energy. She needs to meet Adrian.

I heard laughing from up stairs and went up there to see what the girls were doing.

Alessia was doing her hair while she was playing with barbies. I wish we could have kids but things happen. I'm happy with her

"My girls!" I yelled walking into the room.

Our play time got interrupted when my phone started going off. It was Samson

"Boss we don't know where Demetri is, he is off of the grid. We had eyes on him just hours ago but he's no where to be seen now." Samson said over the phone. fuck

"Alright well keep an eye out, and I want you all to report back immediately.

I hung up the phone and walked into the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Aless asked rubbing her hand up and down my back.

"We've lost Demetri, he's off the grid"

"Then something is definitely up, he wouldn't just disappear for no reason."

"Don't you think I know that Alessia" I muttered while rubbing my hands up and down my face.

"i'm sorry." she said walking back into the room.

"It's not your fault bellisma, i'm sorry it's just every time something goes right something goes wrong.

I hope you guys enjoyed! don't forget to comment and vote! xoxo
twitter: brattpostedthat