34

"Dude get the fuck up", Rodriguez said for the 19th time smacking my shoulder

"Dude get the fuck up", Rodriguez said for the 19th time smacking my shoulder. They have been trying to convince me to go to the strip club for my bachelor party. Alessia would gut my ass if I went so I refused.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" I asked all of the men standing in front of me. "No pussy, I promise you won't get killed." Adrian said while fake shooting himself in the head.

After an hour of convincing I got dressed, I threw on my black Armani suit and dress shoes. I left my hair ruffled up just how Aless liked it so when she sees me after she gets home she won't be as mad. hopefully it will work.

We had to go be at Rodriguez's house because the girls said we couldn't be home. I didnt understand why I couldn't be in my own home but Alessia didn't care she just shooed me out.

When we finally were ready to go we all spit up into opposite cars. They said I couldn't drive repeatedly until I held a gun up to their head so I could drive.

I followed behind their slow asses the entire ride there, and I had no clue on where I was going.

Driving at night was the one thing I loved doing. I've loved it ever since I was a kid, it was always so peaceful driving at night knowing everyone is asleep.

I stopped doing it once Alessia came into the picture because the biggest thing I loved about the driving was the speeding. The adrenaline rush gave me tranquility, and I had no reason to live anyways.

I didn't want to die but I also didn't mind if I did.

Alessia changed that for me, she gave me something to live for, actually 2 things.

We finally reached the club, and I stepped outside into the cold blissful air not looking to see where I even was yet. It was peaceful until I heard Adrians dumb ass talk.

"Well let's get this night started" was all he said and it caused me to roll my eyes. When we walked in the building was packed and it smelled like vanilla and whisky my 2 favorite things.

I seen women grinding on men everywhere with little to no clothes on either. A couple of the strippers tried walking my way a couple of times but I couldn't even try to be attracted to them. they weren't alessia.

We all found our way to a big seating area in the middle of the club, I'm guessing they reserved it because it had a reservation sign. Well no shit Giovanni.

20 minutes in I still wasn't enjoying my time, I don't know why they would think I would even like it. "Cheer up boss, it's going to be an eventful night" Sam said to me smacking his glass of vodka to my shot of tequila.

The warm liquid rushed down my throat and it burned but I always enjoyed the burn. This was my 5th shot but I was still fucking bored and ready for this night to end.

I got a tap on my shoulder which caused me to spike my head up and I seen all eyes on the stage.

I wasn't expecting what was on the stage.

Alessia in this outfit that hugged her curves so tight, she looked beautiful. She had this glow around her, you could feel her energy from the stage.

"Damn I would love to fuck her, can I have her when your done boss?" One of my men asked which and I just smirked knowing no one would ever get the chance.

She started dancing and doing tricks I never knew she could do. I don't think she knew I was here because she hasn't looked in this direction. To be honest she isn't really looking at anyone she's kind of zoned out.

I watched her move her angelic body in magical ways and just daydreamed of what i'm going to do to her when we get home.

Alessia snapped me out of my dream when our eyes met. I raised my eyebrows and smirked looking her up and down, dragging my tongue across my bottom lip. I love how her body reacted to me, you could tell she was affected because her body started moving more nervously.

She didn't let that stop her, she kept eye contact with me the whole entire time sending flames throughout my body. It felt like it was just me and her in the room, everyone else just disappeared.

The red skimpy lace garments she had on drove me mad, she looked dangerous. She was playing a scary game teasing me like this.

The music came to a slow but my euphoric feeling was still there. The tension between us was still there.

She slowly turned her back to the crowd and started walking off stage.

I drew my fingers around the top of my glass and took a sip then stood up.

I leaned against the wall of the dressing room waiting for her to get off stage.

When I finally seen her walk off she looked up at me and her whole demeanor and expression changed.

"fuck mia cara do you know what you did to me dancing on stage like that?" I hummed in her ear pulling her closer to my chest. I felt her body tense under me and I let out a deep chuckle that sent fear through her body but happiness through mine.

"No, but you can show me" she said while tracing her  lips down my neck.

"Bitch you did great up there" I heard Stacy say but silencing herself when she seen me and her best friend together.

"Uh ill come back" I heard her say and started to hear her footsteps leave.

I grabbed Alessia's hand and pulled her away.

I know I haven't updated in almost a week, but to makeup for that you got a whole chapter of smut coming next😏
twitter: brattpostedthat