43

"Giovanni?" I heard that precious voice I thought i'd never hear again get closer to the door

"Giovanni?" I heard that precious voice I thought i'd never hear again get closer to the door. "No it's the boogie man. Come open the door baby."

The door opened and the sight in front of the door shattered me. Alessia looked like she was dragged to hell and back. "What happened to you?" I asked confused on why she looked like she had been crying all day and a mess.

"What the hell do you mean what happened? Me and everyone else thought you fucking died Giovanni." I died? "Why the hell would I be dead?" I asked in a blank stare.

"We all heard the gunshots through the other side of the phone and you left me that long voicemail on how you would probably never see me again."

"Okay so I did think I was going to die for like 2 split seconds but I still won surprisingly only leaving with 2 stab wounds."

•Flashback•
2 gunshots filled the air when I shot the two bitches in front of me. I reached into my holster to put my gun back, but then I was hit in the head. I swear that hit only was strong enough to knock me out for 4 seconds but it still left a damn headache.

"Puttana" I mumbled trying to stand back up, but I didn't notice it at first but I had two bleeding stab wounds in my arm and stomach. How hell did they do that so quick?

Apparently the "they", I was talking about was a "he", and this little thing looked embarrassing on Hirams behalf. A skinny 5'9 boy stood in front of me holding on to a knife barley being able to even keep it steady. He looked around 17 years old and scared.

"Did you really just stab me?" I laughed hiding any kind of remorse.

"Uh ye-yes" he stuttered so hard he dropped the knife.

"Come here kid."

• end of flashback •

"YOU WERE STABBED?" She yelled so loud she almost blew my damn ear drums. She starts lifting up my shirt frantically but still trying to be careful with her movements.

"Who cleaned and wrapped these Giovanni?" She ask inspecting the wrapping work. "Eh just the guy who did it." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Stop worrying so much, I know I scared you but i'm like immortal until i'm not but let's not worry about that principessa." I say rubbing her back.

"Hey pussies" I say strutting into the living room to see everyone moping around. "Did you guys really think I was dead too? Pathetic."

Everyone shot up out of their seats faster than i've ever seen them jump for a mission. I received hugs and handshakes for what felt like an eternity.

"I've never gotten this much love" I wipe my fake tears while making sobbing noises.

"Oh shit I have a kid coming" I realized that Alessia was pregnant, I don't understand how I forgot when I just hugged her and her stomach.

I walked into the kitchen where I found her and Stacy hugging. "Let me say hi to the child", she turned around furrowing her eyebrows. "Please" I begged when she walked forward allowing me to get full access to her stomach.

"Hiiiii bestfriend, you better not have thought I was dead too. I love you and I can't wait to find out what you are!!!" I proudly exclaim.

I started playing with Alessias strings on her pants while my head was in her lap trying to go to sleep. She noticed after 5 minutes that I couldn't fall asleep and started playing with my hair, and in seconds darkness consumed me.

When I woke up from my nap I noticed that I wasn't cuddling Aless anymore and I was holding a damn pillow. Wtf.

I got out of bed and headed down stairs only to see her cooking dinner while talking to Adrian. The smell of Osso buco filled my nose.

"Baby is that for me?" I asked pointing at the pan with the shanks in it. "Yes papà." Papa?

"Did you just call me daddy? This is new", I said while walking up behind her. "I love you" I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too, now go sit the food is almost done."

Hey guys so I have a little ick and rant, but first this was just a filler chapter I hope you enjoyed vote and comment xoxo.

But anyways so this man texted me on here mind you I DIDNT EVEN KNOW MEN HAD WATTPAD, but anyways he was being weird mind you my minor ass is like sir stop texting  me in my head. So i'm thinking he will leave me alone if I don't reply but WRONG, he just keeps on going like look at this shit. lekkkkkk wtf- BACK I SAID BACK🤺🤺

 lekkkkkk wtf- BACK I SAID BACK🤺🤺