12

"Fuck Alessia wake up please", I screamed through the whole room the nurses tried telling me to leave but I couldn't not when she was on the table dying

It look 6 nurses to get me out of the room and one of them was knocked out. Why did I feel this way about her? I never gave a shit about anyone before but now i'm sad that she's going to die? Rodriguez could see the worried look in my face. "Giovanni what's wrong?" I brought my glaze to his then back at Alessias room where she lays half dead. "Giovanni you-?" He was hushed when the nurse ran out of the room saying she has a pulse.

The amount of relief that came up off of my chest was unbearable. She was a devil but I liked it because there was a part of her I desperately wanted to know about. I wanted to know what made her weak what made her so what she does to herself. I wanted to take away her pain but I don't know how I never even knew how to take away my own pain. She doesn't open up she is too stubborn but I will wait for her until she does. I couldn't go into the room because her parents pushed past everyone running into the room. Walking up to a nurse hours later I had to ask "any news?" because I still wasn't allowed into the room only immediate family. I didn't want to leave either though.

No one questioned anything they didn't even suspect something was up besides Rodriguez. "she suffered severe trauma to the head which caused a brain bleed. The brain bleed heeled itself this time but the amount of pain she went through caused her body to shut down so her heart stopped."

I was expressionless I don't know what to think nor how to feel but i'm going to kill that bitch Hiram. Everyone was dead but he managed to escape but he wasn't going to last long. I was pissed so I left the hospital and just walked around looking for something to release my anger on. A man hitting a girl.

Catching a glimpse of what is happening I rush over there walking slow because I needed to control myself or I was going to gut him in front of her. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit women?" he looked up smirking "This bitch deserves it." Smiling along with him I nodded my head and pulled her off of him letting her run. Grabbing this guy by this neck I pinned him up against the brick wall behind him. I didn't want to use my hands they were to slow so I brought out my knife and proceeded to make many cuts along his cheek causing him to scream in pain. "you pussy" This went on for 10 minutes I wanted him to feel all of the pain he endured on that poor woman but also to feel it 10x worse. I tortured him until he was lifeless in my arms. I felt complete

I was snapped out of my trans quickly when I got a phone call from Rodriguez telling me that Alessia was awake. Jumping in the car and speeding to her was not the best idea but I did. She probably didn't want to see me the way we ended things. Man what if that was true did she hate me now....I don't know what I can do if she doesn't want to see me. I can't be mad at her because we aren't anything right?

Arriving at the hospital everyone was in a crowd outside her bedroom. When they turned around to me they looked astonished and I had no clue why. The quiet was horrible until her father broke the silence, "she asked for you Giovanni" My expression dropped. I don't know what this feeling is but I enjoy it I feel happy.

Pushing past them I walk into the room catching Alessias head turn slowly. She looked like a different person her face was so beat up but she was still beautiful. "Hello gorgeous" I softly said caressing her cheek. Man I missed her. "how can I be gorgeous when I probably look horrible." she slowly said. "you will always be gorgeous Alessia."

I've never felt so calm dealing with all the mafia and stuff I never felt true happiness I didn't know it existed. I didn't want anything with Aless until now, after what happened it made me scared that I was going to loose her. I had feelings or whatever they call it and I don't know why and I hated them. I felt attached to her and and I wanted nothing to happen to her.

"Hey why do you look sad?" she lifted her head. "I just didn't protect you and i'm so sorry for that." I was soft I was definitely going soft. "hey it's not your fault your still a bitch for not finding me sooner but it's okay." Giving her serious eyes made her stop laughing. "what did you just call me?" I couldn't touch her like I wanted to because she was hurt but she is going to get it when she is better. "a bitch" oh so she had balls to repeat herself. "Okay Mrs Romano just wait on that i'll make you not even able to speak."

The tension between us was unreal the room was suddenly hot. "okay well i'm going to let your parents spend some time with you bye bambina." she peered up at me smiling "bye Giovanni". Leaving the room no one said nothing just nodded but I know I was going to hear about it later from my men.

I had the urge to ask her about what made her so sad all of the time but I know now is definitely not the time. She was hurt and she needed protection and love and I would be the one to give it to her even if I liked it or not.

so how did you guys like this chapter? did you really think I was going to kill her? anyways love you guys don't forget to comment and vote. xoxo
twitter: brattpostedthat