Chapter 2

Y/N POV

After Sniper allowed me to follow him he started explaining how they were other masks. All they wanted was to push people to commit suicide, but these high school girls accidentally broke a part of his mask so he could at least control himself.

"So 2 high school girls almost fucking killed you? When you had a rifle as an advantage?" I stopped on the bridge that we were walking on and started laughing.

The bridge wobbled as I fell onto the ground holding onto the railings. Sniper held onto the railings tighter and glared at me.

"Stop moving the damn bridge!" Sniper raised his voice and I slowly stopped my laughter and got up wiping away my tears.

"I'm sorry it's just that- Are you shaking?" I asked him while getting closer to him and setting a hand on his back.

"N-no I'm not. I just have a minor fear of heights..." Sniper sighs and continues on walking until we got to the end of the bridge.

"So, you're a fucking masked psycho who carries around a rifle, but also has control of themself. On top of that you're afraid of heights?" I gave out a little dry chuckle at the end of the sentence and leaned up against a wall.

"I'll shoot you right now." He responds while taking his gun into his hand. He aims it at me and I smile while holding up a peace sign.

"Mr mask you're bac- M-mister mask!" This girl with blue hair and a high pitched voice came out from the corner, but closed her eyes as soon as she saw him pointing a gun.

"Oh it's you, girl." Sniper lowers his gun and swings it on his back again. He starts walking over to her and turn her back around.

"I wasn't actually going to shoot her, you can open your eyes." Sniper reassured the girl and she slowly opened her eyes and went behind him as soon as she saw me.

"Why are you going behind him? It's not like I'm a mask or something. Besides, Sniper is a mask and you're behind the fucking maniac." I point out while bat on ground and walking over to them.

"M-Mr Mask won't hurt me! He's not allowed to!" The shy girl stayed behind him gripping onto his suit jacket.

I started put my head down and started giggling to myself for a while. "You're not special. He can't kill me either."

Her eyes sparkled and then she got out of behind him running up to me. "You're just like me then! My name is Kuon Shinzaki!" Kuon exclaimed while hugging me tightly.

"Huh? Oh, my name is Y/N L/N... Now can you get off of me please." I try pushing her away a bit and she steps back while going back to Sniper's side.

"I haven't met anyone else like me! Mr Mask, isn't this amazing? Now, you have 2 cute girls who are closer to god near you!" Kuon exclaimed while giving Sniper a smile.

He just took out another cigarette and sparked it up while walking inside the building. Kuon followed him, so I went after them.

I noticed that Kuon was always so close to Mr Mask and always gripped onto his jacket whenever she had the chance. I might be wrong, but Sniper Mask looks and sounds to be somewhere around his 20's and she looks to be a teenager still.

"Hey, Kuon. How old are you?" I asked her and she turned her head. She gave me her cheeky signature smile. "I'm 16! How old are you?"

I stay there looking at her and then Sniper Mask and sigh. "I'm 18. A 3rd year." I respond while sitting down on a couch.

"3rd year?! That means you're my upperclassmen! For now on I'll address you as Miss Y/N!" Kuon bows her head slightly and then looks back up at me again.

I was about to say something until Sniper came and sat next to me taking out his ash tray. "Don't even fight it. Once she says she'll do something there's no going back."

He puts his arm on top of the couch and leans his head back while inhaling the cigarette and then exhaling. I stared at him for a while and the whole room went quiet.

"Huh? Why are you guys staring at me?" Sniper asks while sitting again normally to extinguish the cigarette.

I look over at Kuon and she was blushing like crazy and pointing her 2 index fingers together while looking away.

"S-sorry, Mr Mask!" She apologized quickly while turning around. I chuckled a bit to myself and then felt his gaze at me.

"Where's your apology?" Sniper asked me while leaning a bit closer. I could smell the intoxicating scent coming from him mixed in with a bit of cologne. It wasn't suffocating or anything, but instead felt a bit comforting in a weird way.

"Why do I have to apologize? I didn't do anything wrong. All I did was look at you." I crossed my arms and leaned back on the couch while looking up.

"Oh, there's a shower here!" Kuon yelled out from another corner of the room. She came back and asked me if I wanted to take a shower together since they were 2 separate showers next to each other.

"Yeah, sure." I pulled out my phone and left it on the table next to Kuon's, so she could show me where the shower was.

"Mr Mask, while we're gone you can look at the pictures I took of the scenery! Only the pictures though!" Kuon waved and then pulled me by the hand to show me to the showers.

"Aren't you scared if he sees your nudes? He is like a 20 year old man I'm guessing by the way his voice sounds like." I remark and she blushes immediately.

"N-no way! I-I don't take those!... You do?" Kuon asks me while entering the shower room. I started unbuttoning my shirt and nod.

"Well yeah, sometimes when I feel like then I take them." I answered. Her eyes were stuck on my chest the entire time.

"Are you okay?" I put a hand on her and she steps back a little. She covers her face and looks away.

"S-sorry, Miss Y/N! Let's just hurry and take a shower, because Mr Mask is waiting for us!" Kuon went to the other shower and started taking off her clothes and there.

I finished taking off my clothes and we both took a quick shower. Once we got out we started walking back to where Sniper was and saw him smoking another cigarette.

"Sniper, go take a shower if you're going to do that." I let him know while sitting next to him. He stayed silent, but slowly handed me my phone that he had.

"Thanks? Why do you have my phone?" I take it back and put the phone on my lap. He put of the cigarette and got up.

"I took a shower this morning and... I thought your phone was Kuon's... I'm sorry." Sniper took his rifle and stood by the door.

It took me a while to try to understand what he was trying to imply, but then it clicked.

"It's fine. I looked hot in them anyways! Which one was your favorite? The red mid thighs one or the purple ones?" I jokingly ask while walking up to him.

He looks at me and then puts up his index finger indicating the number 1. He turned back around and started walking ahead.

I felt my body tense up and I let a dry laugh slip from my mouth. "I got the red ones on right now!"