Chapter 9

I didn't even know what fucking time it was, I just slept until I heard my phone go off multiple times.

I reached over for it and picked it up while still having my eyes slightly closed.

"Who the fuck is this and why are you calling me so fucking early." I muttered while sitting up on the bed and rubbing my eyes.

"IT'S 4 FUCKING PM! ARE YOU GUYS STILL SLEEPING?!" Mayu yelled through the floor. I slightly backed the phone away from my ear and groaned.

"As long as you and Yuri are okay that's all that matters now I'm going to hang up." I heard Mayu start to yell at me but I ended the call and just started rubbing my eyes.

"Stop moving so much..." Sniper whines while trying to find where I was. Once his hands brushed up against my thighs he smirked and laid his head on them and kissed one of them softly.

"Actually stay like this..." He puts both of his hands on my thigh and squeezes them a bit repeatedly kissing them. He slowly made his way into my inner thighs, but I held his head back and shook my head.

Sniper just smiled at me and got up to walk over to the shower. He walked in, but peeked his head out for a moment.

"Oh and good morning, Y/N~" Sniper smiled then closed the door. I just stayed there looking at the door and looked away in embarrassment.

I got up and started making my way to the kitchen to start brewing some coffee. I was leaning up against the counter and then some loud bangs came through the door.

"Y/N! Come up this fucking door!" Mayu called out and kept on banging. I walked over to the door and swung it open.

"It's 4 fucking PM! You're basically naked and you hung up on me!" Mayu scolded me. Yuri made her way to the kitchen and started pouring some of the coffee I made into a mug.

"Just go take a shower, Y/N... Mayu is just mad because she dented her knife whenever she was killing a Mask." Yuri sighed while drinking some of the black coffee.

I chuckled a bit and made my way to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and saw Sniper call out so I could walk in.

Once I opened the door I saw him with a towel around his waist and fixing his hair. I just stood there for a while admiring his body and how the towel was just showing his v-line.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to take a shower? Unless you wanna do something else?~" Sniper smirked and looked at me from the mirror.

"I-... No, damnit! I just came in here to take a shower and brush my teeth. Mayu and Yuri are already outside so be careful." I gave him some attitude and started turning on the shower.

He just looked at me and smiled to himself while walking out. "If you need help in the shower just let me know!" Sniper called out while closing the door.

I squeezed the towel out of annoyance and then got in. The routine was quick and I finished it in around 10 minutes. I put on the same clothes that I had along with Sniper's jacket since Mayu was still wearing my uniform shirt.

I walked out of the room and saw the door opened. My eyes scattered across the room and I saw Kuon clinging onto Sniper Mask while he was trying to take her off of him.

"Get off of him, Kuon! This has to stop!" Yuri yells out while trying to pull her away. She kept on whining and kept tugging on Sniper's shirt.

"I spent 4 hours outside waiting for him to let me in! You know why he didn't let me in? BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL!" Kuon yelled out and then met eyes with me.

"It's a shame he doesn't want you. I didn't do anything and look how we are!" I give her a little smug face and she sneers at me.

"Just be qu-"

Sniper put his hand over Kuon's mouth and signaled her to shut up. He walked over to me, grabbed my hand and left.

"Where are we going? There's nowhere to go besides buildings with useless shit and bridges!" I try tugging my hand back, but he grips onto it harder.

"I just need to blow off some steam... Mind helping me?" He guides me into a random room in a building and then closes the door.

"Just try not to get my skirt dirty..." I give him a little smile and started unbuttoning his jacket that I had on.

Kuon POV

"He- HE LEFT ME! What does she have that I don't?!" I dropped down to my knees and felt the tears start streaming down my face.

Yuri crouched over to me and laid a hand on my shoulder. "Kuon, maybe Sniper Mask just is attracted to Y/N! I'm not saying that he doesn't like you, but they spend a lot of time together!"

"A-Am I not enough for him? What if I get rid of Y/N... Y-Yeah, that'll work!" I exclaim and start wiping my tears.

"Get rid of her? Kuon, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but Y/N's powers enhance her physical abilities while yours... you know..." Mayu puts an arm behind her neck and laughs nervously.

"I have a better power though! The rail gun! Once I find out where she is I'll take her out!" I stood up and started walking out of the door.

"W-Wait, Kuon! Don't say that, they're both our allies!" Yuri calls out while walking up behind me and trying to tug me back into the house.

"No! Once I find her, I'll use the railgun on her so Mr Mask will only be for me!"