Chapter 7

Once morning came around we got ready started making our way to the girls. As if he couldn't get even more clingy he did, but it was cute.

"Good morning guy- Woah, it looks like you're suffocating her!" Mayu exclaimes while coming up to me and pulling my hand away from him. She held me close to her being defensive.

"No, you don't understand I'm cold." Sniper kept on trying to grab my hand again, but Mayu kept turning around.

"Mr Mask! Good morning! I heard you were cold, so I brought you a blanket!" Kuon came prancing around from the corner holding a blanket in her hands.

"That's my blanket! Give it back!" Yuri came running behind her while holding her arms. Kuon handed it over to Sniper with a smile, but he declined.

"Huh? Aren't you cold Mr Mask? Maybe you can hug me! I'm pretty warm!" Kuon jumped onto him and rested her head on his chest.

"You're so warm..." She muttered while squeezing him tighter. Sniper just stood there looking at me.

"Hmp, anyways good morning, Y/N!" Mayu gave me a smile and my little wlw side popped out. I looked into her eyes and smiled a bit.

"I'm doing good, Mayu! But, can you please loose your grip a bit...you're squeezing my boobs onto yours..." I gave her an awkward smile and she looked down with a flustered face.

"S-sorry!" She let go of me and put her hand behind her neck. My uniform shirt was still on her and I smiled while she made sure that the shirt wasn't crumbled.

"Finally." Sniper Mask came up behind me wrapping his hands around me. It would make sense if he was cold since he didn't have his jacket on, but he could've just taken up the blanket request.

I sighed while sitting down on the ground, feeling Sniper follow my movements. Once I sat down, Sniper put his head on my thighs and started rubbing his hands against them.

"It looks like Sniper has gotten close with you, Y/N! Aw, you guys are so cute!" Yuri gave me a smile.

Kuon immediately looked at us and crossed her arms. "Mr Mask, if you're so cold then take this blanket! You're not even warming yourself up!"

Sniper turned his head to her and then turned it back to how it was. "Y/N's thighs are pretty comfortable and warm. I'm fine, thank you."

Mayu walks over to me and hugs me from the back squeezing me again. She sighed as her whole body relaxed and laid on top of me.

"She is really comfortable... Hey, maybe it can be my turn to lay on her la-"

"No."

Mayu glared at Sniper after that remark he made and tried pushing him off of me. Sniper grabbed onto my waist resisting.

"LET GO! IT'S MY TURN!" Mayu yelled out while pulling Sniper. They went back and forth until Yuri grabbed Mayu by the waist and set her down on her lap.

"Look, here you go! Just lay down here, okay?!" Yuri let out an aggressive sigh while moving some hair out of her face.

Mayu felt her thighs and then buried her face into them. "Sniper's right... Thighs are comfortable and warm..." Mayu sounded relieve and kept on rubbing her cheek against Yuri's thigh.

"Maybe we should head inside! We never know when a Mask might come out and hurt you guys!" Kuon gives out puppy dog eyes while trying to grab Sniper's and Mayu's hand.

"What if they're Masks in the building?" I retort. She looks at me while nervously giggling.

"They're no Masks in the building!" Kuon starts walking to the door and once she opens it a Mask is leaning up against the wall with a bloody axe.

"M-Mr Mas-"

Sniper shot the Mask before it could even turn it's head at Kuon, it wasn't even like they could kill her...

"T-Thank you Mr Mask!" Kuon pranced her way to Sniper and held onto his waist while looking up at him.

"You're a bit close, Kuon..." Sniper slowly pushed her away. Kuon pouted and then pointed her finger at me.

"You get close to her all the time! What's the difference?!" Kuon raised her voice, forming little tears in her eyes.

"Maybe it's because you're always trying to get close to him. Mr Mask this, Mr Mask that... The man needs a break every once in a while." I  remark and then turn around to get onto the bridge.

I was half way on crossing the bridge and felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sniper walking towards me.

"Where are you going?" Sniper asked while holding onto my hand and continuing the walk. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him once we got off of the bridge.

"If you wanna know get on your knees for me.~" I jokingly tease him while walking ahead. "Hey, are you com-"

Sniper Mask was on his knees just looking at me. I covered my mouth and tried to contain my laughter.

"W-WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR KNEES?!" I started bursting out into laughter. Sniper kept on getting up, but it was as if he something was holding him down.

"You're controlling me. At least that's what I think..." He sighs and reaches his hand over to me.

I started drying up my tears of laughter and walk over to him. "Controlling huh? That means we're on the same wave length, right? You can get up now."

Sniper stands back up dusting off his pants and nods. "Just don't abuse it..."

"I can't promise you that!" I snicker to myself while walking into the building. There was a bag full of knives, so I got some and put them into the pocket of Sniper's jacket.

"Hey, do you think I'll look hot if I have like 4 pocket knives attached to my garter belt?" I yell out while putting them there. I didn't hear a response.

"Am I stil- Sniper...?" I saw him laying on the floor unconscious with little electricity sparks going around him.

"Sniper Mask, are you sleeping? Didn't we just wake up?" I asked him while crouching down and trying to shake him.

"Hibernation has begun."  The mask reports. I kept on trying to shake him awake until I realized the same thing that was happening to Mayu was happening with him.

I took out my phone quickly and started calling Mayu who picked up immediately.

"Now's not the time, Kuon is yelling because she's mad that Sniper left with you!" Mayu says. I hear the faint yelling in the background and Yuri trying to calm her down.

"Uh, well... Sniper actually passed out right now. Like... Hibernation passing out..." I dryly chuckle waiting for a response.

"H-HIBERNATION? You're just 2 buildings across from us right? We'll meet you there." Mayu hangs up the call and I set my phone back into the pocket while bring him over to my lap.

"I don't get how you guys hibernate. Isn't hibernation when animals sleep for a long time? That must sound nice!"