Chapter 10

Y/N POV

Sniper and I have finished... the little moment of anger he had to let out and we started walking out of the room.

"Can you walk straight?" He asked while laughing a bit and holding onto my hand. I wiped some sweat off of my forehead and nodded.

"My thighs just hurt a bit, you grip onto them so hard you leave fucking bruise marks!" I lift up my skirt to show him the few bruise marks he left on me.

Sniper just laughed and brought me closer to him so he could hug me. We walked across the bridge and saw Kuon walking with her phone in her hand along with Yuri and Mayu who were trying to pull her back.

I groaned and stopped once we got in front of her. "Who put a stick up your ass?" I asked Kuon while leaning up against Sniper's body.

She gritted her teeth together and crossed her arms. "Go to other building! I just want to talk with Mr Mask!" She pointed over across the bridge and I sighed while getting out of his grasp.

"Hand over the phone, Kuon." Mayu reached out her hand and Kuon hands it over. I started walking over to the other building and sat near a wall.

"This is such a drag. She always wants to be next to that man." I said to myself while falling onto my back and looking up at the sky.

Kuon POV

After I made sure that Y/N was over at the other building I walked up to Mr Mask and looked up at him.

"I think that we need to start spending more time together! Remember when we used to do a lot of things together? Now we don't because of her!" I pouted and looked away at the rail gun.

"Kuon, this is turning into an obsession... Y/N and I get along better, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you." Mr Mask says and I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked at him with sparkles in my eyes and smiled.

"So you admit that you do like me!? I knew it!" I put my face in his chest and start hugging him. Mr Mask tries to get him off of me, but I keep my grip around his waist tight.

"No Kuon, I don't like you like that... I have feelings for Y/N. I do care for you though and for Yuri and Mayuko." Mr Mask finally pushes me off of him and fixes his shirt.

I stood there just looking at him and taking a few glances over at Y/N who was on the ground just playing with her knife. I let my bangs cover my eyes and started giggling to myself.

"You know, Mr Mask... Ever since Y/N came along she took you away from me! We could've been just fine the way we were if you had never found her!" I felt some tears build up on the corner of my eyes and looked over at the railgun.

"Kuon, don't say all of this stuff it isn-"

"IT ISN'T WHAT?! Since you won't get rid of her... I will!" I looked up at Mr Mask with my eyes glowing green. I looked back at the railgun and saw it powering up.

Y/N POV

"What taking them so fucking long?" I murmured to myself while standing up and stretching. I heard a low drone noise and looked over at the railgun that was pointing towards me.

"Is it just me or is the railgun pointing towards me?" I squinted my eyes and saw the railgun go off.

I started dashing towards the bridge, but the railgun hit the building when I was halfway across the bridge. The opposite half of the bridge got cut off which sent me flying into the buildings wall.

"God damnit, that shit hurts..." I muttered to myself while holding onto to one of the wooden plates of the bridge. I started pulling myself up slowly, but stopped half way due to the injuries I had sustained.

"SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME UP!" I yelled out. I didn't see anyone come until a few seconds later and it was Sniper holding a rope.

"Where the fuck did you find a rope?!" I asked him while gripping onto it. He pulled me up and I landed on the concrete coughing up blood.

"Come on, get on my back..." Sniper turned around and I slowly got on his back while coughing up blood every now and then. My insides felt like they were burning and my vision looked like I needed fucking glasses.

"Kuon is passed out, how is she?!" Mayu comes up from behind a wall holding a bat. She puts her hand on my face and wipes off some of the blood.

"It looks like internal bleeding and we took up a lot of time looking for that damn rope..." Sniper starts cursing slightly under his breath until we finally made it to his apartment.

He laid me down on the couch and kept on running through the cabinets of the kitchen just trying to find some medication or anything.

"This is going to... sound so fucking cliche but... I feel like fucking dying." I chuckled a bit while coughing every few seconds.

"Shut up! You're not going to die!" Yuri runs in the door and starts taking off Sniper's jacket off of me so I could cool down.

Sniper walks over to me taking his mask off and he shoves some random pills into my mouth. "Just take the fucking pills if you don't want to do die damnit!"

I swallowed the pills and he puts a water bottle up to my mouth. I take some deep breaths and after a few seconds the coughing stops, but the aching still stays.

"What the fuck did you give me, it tasted like shit..." I panted a bit and drank more of the water. Sniper walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a little box. He made his way over to me and showed me it.

"C-COKE IN A PILL?" I coughed up a minor amount of blood and felt Mayu wipe it off of my mouth.

"When I first came here a Mask who was a nurse gave us these and told them that they were really good for life and death situations or just to get high... So, if you feel something that's why." Sniper explains while kneeling down next to me and holding my hand.

"So fucking cocaine... At least I'm not fucking dead!" I give him a little smile and he kisses my hand slightly.

"We're not... WE'RE NOT FUCKING DONE!" Kuon yells while limping on the front door with blood rolling down her eyes.