Chapter 19 *FILLER*

this is a filler chapter, i literally don't know what to do, but i'm trying to get back into the habit of updating every day or every 2-3 days.

an AU where y'all all in high school

"Hey! Are you guys in there? Open the fucking door y'all aren't slick I heard your fucking moans!" I yelled out, banging the door.

I waited a couple of seconds and then saw Yuri and Mayu walk out of the janitor's closet, both red in the face as if they ran a marathon.

"Ms. Dinae was asking about you two! I had to partner up with Kuon, damnit! All she did was talk about fucking Sniper or whatever his name is I don't know." I went up to both of them, fixing their hair so it didn't look like they just fucked.

"I'm sorry, Y/N! It won't happen again, okay?" Yuri put her hands together and gave me a little smile. I looked over at Mayu and she shook her head, mouthing out "we're gonna do it tomorrow'

"Yeah, sure... Let's go to study hall-"

"Oh, wait! Our study hall teacher isn't here today, so we have to go outside with the PE coach." Mayu explained, pointing over to our classmates who were walking outside.

I sighed and started walking outside, it looked like it was about to rain since the wind was picking up and clouds were blocking the sun. Yuri, Mayu, and I all sat down on the bleachers.

Most of the time Yuri and Mayu would do each other's hair while I would read manga or do their hair. Today though, their eyes were on the girls who were playing volleyball. Well at least Mayu was looking at the girls, Yuri was multitasking between looking at the girls and boys.

"They're so cute! Y/N, stop reading and look at the teams! On one side you have girls playing volleyball and on the other, you have boys playing basketball!" Yuri squealed and blushed a bit.

"Leave her alone, Yuri, she always rejects people when they ask her out! She has gotten 5 love letters, 7 in-person confessions, and 17 messages of people all this week that have confessed their love to her! And what did she do? SHE REJECTED ALL OF THEM! ONE OF THEM WAS EVEN FROM THAT KID SNIPER!" Mayu yelled out the last part, causing all of the other girls to look at us.

"Please keep it down! Some people are trying to relax in peace and quiet!" Kuon nicely asked of us. She twirled her finger in her hair and gave us a big grin.

Mayu gritted her teeth and then got pulled down by Yuri. "I don't wanna side with her, but keep it down Mayu!"

"Tch, she gets on my nerves. She always tries to put up a nice act. It gets annoying after a while, that and she always goes after that one kid, Sniper." Mayu rolled her eyes and laid her head on Yuri's lap.

"That and she thinks that acting like a child is cute." I raised my voice a bit so she could hear me. Yuri and Mayu looked at me with their eyes widened and then looked back.

Her obnoxious platforms clacked the stairs of the bleachers as she descended a few rows until she got to me. "Excuse me, Y/N, was it?"

I turned out and saw Kuon with a big smile. "That's my name."

Kuon giggles a bit and sits down next to me. "You know what they say, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all!"

"I just wanted to let you know what I was thinking. Besides, we're all 3rd years and you still pout whenever you don't get your way. Isn't that a bit... How do you say it... Childish?"

Kuon furrowed her eyebrows for a split second but then forced a smile. "You have such a way with words! Anyways, it looks like Sniper is all done playing his basketball game, and as his future girlfriend I'm going to go bring him water!"