Chapter 22

As I stood there with my hand on the trigger, Mayu came up to me and put my hand down. "Just put it down, Y/N. We don't know what she might do..."

I put the gun in my pocket and started walking towards her, but she waved the Mask closer to Yuka's face.

"Ah, ah, ah! I wouldn't do that if I were you! You see, I don't want to hurt Mr Mask! Why would I want to hurt the person I love? I'm just going to put the Mask on him from last time, look it's the same one and all!" Kuon showed us the Mask with a slight crack on the side.

Psychotic bitch. Knowing her, she probably slept next to it. I gave her a glowering stare, to which she responded by smiling and taking off the muffler that she had on him.

"Are you guys okay?! Did anyone do anything to yo-"

"Okay, that's enough talking, lover boy! Let's put this on you, okay?! Don't worry, you'll still remember everything! Wait- Nevermind that was a lie!" Kuon laughed manically.

She quickly put on the Mask on Yuka, causing me to sprint up to her. I tackled her to the ground, pulling the gun out and aiming it at her.

"Daze, get her off of me." Kuon commanded the big bulky man next to her. "You fucking bi-..."

The man picked me up by my shirt and threw me to the other side of the building. I felt my ears start to ring as soon as I landed. The man next to her had to be some type of fucking inhuman person or something.

I heard Yuri and Mayu come running to me, both of them kneeling down and checking to see if I was okay. "Y/N, can you hear me?! Mayu, help me pick her up!"

Both of them helped me stand, holding onto me from either side of my arms. I looked down at the ground, watching as the blood hit the floor, painting it red.

Yuri POV

"I'm going to fucking pass out... Can you guys... Tell her Kuon I said that she's... a fucking whore." Y/N murmured, she was slurring her words, and then after she said that, her head fell, indicating she passed out.

"Aw, it seems like she passed out... That's too bad... Mr Mask, start shooting at them!" Kuon clasped her hands together and smiled.

Yuka- No... Sniper Mask walked over to the big man, taking a rifle behind his back. He aimed it at us, waiting to get the perfect shot. It fired off, causing me to shut my eyes, just waiting for the impact.

"Yuri! Run to a building! I'll keep them busy for a while, okay?!" Mayu yelled out. I opened my eyes and saw her holding one of the guns in her hand. She most likely deflected the bullet...

I stood there, just admiring Mayu... It's just like when we were back here. She's willing to put her life on the li-

"Yuri! Take Y/N and go into a fucking building! I can only hold them off for so long!"

I snapped out of it and nodded, taking Y/N with me across the bridge...

Y/N POV

"Mayu! Are you okay?! You're bleeding a lot!" Yuri's voice was faint, but it sounded like she was yelling.

I opened my eyes, getting blinded by the light the was right above me. "Fuck. Is this what going into heaven looks like?" I said, quickly shutting my eyes.

Mayu and Yuri both gasped and then started running towards me. "Y/N! How are you feeling?! It looked like you hit the ground pretty hard..."

I sat up on the couch and held my head. "Feels like I got a concussion. Or, I don't know, I never really had a concussion before..." I tilted my head, wincing a bit.

Yuri sighed a bit and looked down at her hands. "Yuk-... Sniper Mask is under the Mask's control. Kuon is controlling the Masks though. Somehow she's still alive and now has even more power than before."

My breath hitched and then I furrowed my eyebrows. "Stupid bitch... What happened to Yuka after Kuon put the Mask on him?"

"Well, Sniper and I kind of shot at each other for a few seconds, until I decided to shoot Kuon. The man stood in front of her, so she didn't actually get hit, but she went back after the man got injured. She left Sniper there and once I went up to him he just turned his head and asked me who I was." Mayu explained everything. She also added that although Yuka had the Mask on it was just like before. His memories were erased, but at least he had his humanity.

I stood up, slightly stumbling. Mayu gripped onto my arm making sure that I didn't fall. "What the fuck are you doing?! You most likely have a concussion and probably fractured a few bones! You should be resting for the time being."

I gritted my teeth together and started walking over to the bags which Mayu brought back. "That fucking undeveloped fetus brought us back into this shitty world for some reason... If we want to get Yuka back then we're going to have to kill the bitch again."

I reached into my bag, taking out one of the blankets that Yuka had packed for me. "The sun's setting... We should get some rest and then tomorrow we'll go look for Yuka, okay?"

Yuri and Mayu nodded then both of them proceeded to get the blanket that they packed. I slept on one of the chairs, while Mayu and Yuri both slept on the couch. Even though they were both on top of each other it didn't seem like they minded...

Yuka POV

"Mr Mask! Look, it's your old apartment here! You probably don't remember, but here it is! It even has the same bedsheets from before, but I slept in them!" Kuon started showing me the apartment, the bed was messed up and the closet was filled with just suits.

"Oh thank you, Kuon, was it? Thanks anyway. When I wake up tomorrow I'll start looking for people and shooting them down.But, who were those girls though earlier? One of them was carryi-"

"Nobody! Now, go to sleep, okay Mr Mask? You can take off your Mask if you want to sleep without it, okay?" Kuon smiled at me and kissed my Mask. She waved at me and I heard the door close.

Once she left I took off the Mask and started looking around the apartment. It looked like a regular apartment suited for one person. She left me a bag before she left. I saw the girl that I had a little incident with take 3 of them.

I walked over, opening up the bag. All I saw was some clothes, blankets, and some snacks. They were also... condoms in there?

"Huh?- What's this?..." I murmured to myself, pulling out some pictures from one of the pockets inside the bookbag. All of them had the same girl on them.

One of them was a picture of the girl wearing a buttoned-up shirt, eating some muffins. Another one was her showing me her hand, she had a ring on it and she had a big smile on her face. The last one was her wearing some mid-thigh socks, panties, and a bra. She was laying on the bed, smiling a bit...

While I was looking at the pictures, I noticed that all of them had some writing on the back of them. The one of her with muffins and the lewd picture just had some dates on them along with a heart, but the one with her showing off a ring had a note.

'11/04/20 | She's been showing off her ring for the past week. Can't say that I'm mad about it. Love you always and forever, Y/N.'

After I finished reading the note, I took a good look at the pictures again, specifically the one of her in the bed...

"Y/N..." I muttered, taking the one of her showing off the ring. I got ready to fall asleep and kept a light on just to keep looking at the photo.

"I don't remember you, but goodnight, Y/N..."