Chapter 21

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and... Well, that brings us here. Exactly 8 months from when Yuka bought all of the fucking baby shit. I don't even know why he bought it, it's not like we have a fucking child.

"So uh, do you think we can finally put that baby stuff to use soon?" Yuka panted as he looked up at the ceiling, rubbing my thigh.

I groaned and turned to look at him. "I don't know, I'm still on the pill and our wedding is in a day... And by how much we would drink I would probably kill it." I chuckled a bit at the end.

Yuka gasped and looked at me with a concerned face. "D-Don't drink then! What if you just happened to get pr-"

"Don't stress about it, Yu. It doesn't take a fucking day for the whole shit to happen. We could probably start a family after the wedding or something, you know?" I smiled at him, watching as his cheeks turned a light red.

We both took a shower, got our bookbags ready with an extra pair of clothes and some snacks. For some reason, Yuka didn't want to have a bachelor party so instead, he proposed that we would meet up with Yuri and Mayu to go camping.

Once we picked them up, we started making our way to a mountain that was nearby. It had the perfect view of the city, and you can feel the fresh air up here.

"I'm still trying to figure out why you guys didn't have a bachelor party! I mean, I would've loved to sleep with Y/N before she got married." Mayu sighed and crossed her arms.

Yuri hit her up against her arm, giving her a glaring stare. "What Mayu is trying to say is that, this is the last day that you guys are going to be free and you guys chose to spend it with 2, 18-year-olds!"

"I don't have many friends, besides, what could go wrong with a camping trip? It's just the 4 of us in the middle of nowhere. We have food, clothes, and 4 guns that Mayuko brought..." Yuka points over to the guns that Mayu brought.

"Anything could go wrong! Like, a bear could pop out of nowhere! So, I brought a rifle for you, Yuka. And then 3 revolvers for us!" Mayu held one of the guns and showed us the bullets.

"Mayu, you didn't need to-... It's fine, let's just make a fire so we can start cooking the soup, okay?" I stated.

The whole afternoon we were chopping wood to make a fire. Thanks to our powers that still resided in us, we chopped down the wood easily.

"This soup doesn't taste right... Y/N, what type of soup did you buy?" Mayu asked while making a disgusted face. I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at Yuka.

"Yuka was the one in charge of food..."

He looked up from his soup and giggled a bit. "I didn't know which soup Y/N usually gets, so I just got the ready in 1-minute soup!" Yuka nervously chuckled, while the 3 of us just stared at him with disappointment.

"It's fine, we have marshmallows for a reason." I got up and stretched a bit. "I'll be right back, let me go get the marshmallows and other shit from the car, okay?"

They all nodded and I started making my way to the trunk, which was facing away from them. It was so fucking dark that I had to use my phone as a flashlight, but I still managed to get the marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers.

"Fuck yeah! These are the graham crackers with honey on them!" I exclaimed looking down at the package. "Yuka, come on let's start-... Yuka?"

I looked around the campfire and saw nothing. Almost as if they completely disappeared. "Yuka? Mayu? Yuri? Did you guys jump off the cliff?"

I started looking around and saw nothing, besides their bowls of soup that were spilled on the ground. Surely, they didn't get kidnapped. I was gone for a few seconds and there's nobody here.